First Love

4 Weeks Later

King's POV

Its been 4 weeks since Daijah have been living with me. I wake up and go downstairs and I see Daijah cooking breakfast. I go up behind her and kisses her on her neck. Incase yall wondering Daijah and I havent made love to each other yet. She turns the eggs off and fixes our plates. She cooked eggs,grits and bacon. She threw down in that kitchen. When we were done eating we went to the room. Next thing you know Daijah says "make love to me King" A niggah got happy as fuck. We started to french kiss. I broke the kiss and took of her shirt and threw it across the room. I sucked on the cleavage that was hanging out her bra. I took her bra off and threw it across the room. I sucked on her left nipple while massaged her right boob.

I took the rest of her clothes off.

I insert myself into her.
"Ahh" Daijah moans. I go faster. "Ahh fuckk..keep going". I flipped ourself over so she can ride me. "Ughh" I groaned. Daijah starts to ride faster.I flipped us over again as I began to stroke her faster. Daijah legs started to tremble and next thing you know she releases her juices then I busted a nut inside her. We lasted 3 hours before we both had our orgasm. We got up and took a shower together. Afterwards we changed the bedspread and and settled down.

"I Love You King"

"Wat"

"I love you king"

"I Love You To Baby Girl"

Ooh I gotta tell Kevon what just happened. Kevon stays in Columbus, Georgia. While we stay in Atl. I pick up my phone and starts to text him.

The Convo
Wassuh

Hey lil broo

Guess wat jhuss happened

Wat

I lost my virginty

To who

Daijah

Whos dat

My babiegirll

Damnn broo got him his first love

Lmaoo

I gotta meet ha

Okok wen

Tmrrw at da crib

Yours??

Yahh niggah

Aight see yhu tmrrww

"Baee we finna go to my brother house tomorrow"

"Okok"

"I love you Daijah"

"I love you too"