First Love

Omw To Mello's House

I pick up my phone and try to call Daijah it went to voicemail. I called her 5 more times. "Nahh some ain right. Daijah always keep her phone on her.. God please dont tell me she left that house alone." I pull up to the house and look everywhere. She ain no where to be found.. I go and pick up Mello and Keon. I tell them wassup. We tracked her down by useing her phone number. Man my babygirll is at that bitch Montes House. Im swerving and shitt to get there.

Daijah's POV

About 10 minutes after King left I got hungry. I look in the fridge. "Damn it ain shitt in hea to eat"
I grab my phone purse and keys to my Range Rover. Yes King bought me a Range Rover. I pull up to Wal-Mart and get out the car. Thats all I remember.

I woke up 1 hour later.
Monte walks over to me and begin to take my clothes off. I kick him in his dick. He falls to the ground. He gets up. As soon as he tried to punch me I heard a gunshot and I see King with a gun in his hand. I get up and run to King.. We kiss and hug. "Yo Mello and Keon make sure yall burn his body." With that we walk out.

Otw Home

We drove home in complete silence. Yah I fucked up. I was hungry as fuck. I know he is mad at me.

At the house

"Bae Im Sorry."

"IT AIN NO FUCKIN SORRY DAIJAH."

"Well bae I was hungry. It ain shitt in the kitchen to eat. You expect me to starve."

"NO YOU COULD HAVE CALLED PAULA ZYKIRA OR KEVON. BUT NO YO STUPID ASS WANTED TO GO BY YOSELF."

"Bae I was wrong. I should have listened." I said while I was crying.

"YOU DAMN RIGHT DAIJAH! WHAT IF YOU DIED? DO YOU KNOW HOW I WOULD FEEL.I WOULD FEEL LONELY AS FUCK."

"Well Just know Im sorry and It wont happen again."

With that I walk out. I go to the guest room and cry. I hear footsteps.. King comes in and hugs and kisses me.
"Bae just know whatever I do its for you and our baby safety. I love you Daijah King."

"I Love You too King Harris."

He picked me up and carried me to our room. He crawled on top of me and kissed me with passion. He pulled my panties down and stuck his index finger and middle finger inside of me.
"Aahhh" I moaned. He sucked and licked on my pearl. I screamed his name. My legs started to tremble and next thing you know I had a orgasm. He licks his index finger. He puts his middle finger in my mouth.

"Now you can tastes what Im workin with."

We took a shower changed the bedspread and layed down. What I told yall we ain going no where.. Yall I was scared as fuck when he was yelling at me.. Thats the biggest argument we ever had. But at the end of the day. He still my soon to be husband. And my Rider. Ilove this man to pieces.