First Love

King&Daijah in mm.

King's POV

I wake up and fixes Daijah some oatmeal and bacon. I wake her up and and gives her the breakfast I made her. When she was done eating we took a shower and put on some everyday clothes. We just plan on chilling at the crib today. As me and Daijah is in the living room watching Love and Basketball I hear somebody beat boxing on my door "who da hell!" Daijah says. Next thing you know Kevon walks in with his tall ass.."Watchu doing hea nigga?"

"I just came to chill with my lil brotha and his wife."

"Wea Paula?" Daijah asks.

"She went to ha mama house!"

"Ok and why yeen go with her?" I ask.

"Mann nigga you know that bitch dont like me.. Always got sum slick to say."

We all started laughing.
Man my big bro is the best. Then Mello comes in with his loud ass.

"Hey niggahs"

"Heyy Big Boy" Daijah says laughing.

Dee(Deequan) comes in. Ughh yall this boy is a trip man.

"Wassuh cuz"

"Heyy young blood" I reply giving him dap.

"Well damn just forget the pregnant one hea!"

Dee leans down to her belly and say "Hey you know im yo daddy right" We all bust out laughing.

"Baee Ima go outside and chill with Mello."

"Aight baee.. Gimme kiss" Daijah says with puppy dog eyes.

"Aight bye yall Paula mood swinging ass tellin me to come home now."

"Yhu a punk!" Dee says laughing.

"Nahh niggah if you got the pussy that taste good. You better stay loyal to her. And do what she say." Kevon says.

"Thats why you not leaving Daijah?" Dee asks while me, him and Mello heads out back.

"Nahh Im not leaving her because I actually love her and her kit-kat do taste good and because she loyall and she My First and Forever love."

"Awee."

"Aight Dee you gotta go."

"Aight bye cuzzo I luhh you"

"I luv you to young blood."

Now its just me and Mello outside.

"Yo I know where he work and stay. He stay on 5180 Lenox Ave. And he works at Walmart. He works on Friday till 12:00am."

"Aight be ready by 11:15 Friday so we can do this.. He ain finna slide with this.."

Mello rolls up a blunt and lights it. "Yo broo lemme hit it"
He passes the blunt to me. Manee when I held it in that shit felt so good. I only did one puff. I ain tryna be a dumb niggah.

"Yo King see if Daijah can hook me up with one her Stripper friends.. I really wanna go with the girl Lauren."

"DAIJAH!" I yell into the house.

Daijah came.

"Baee Mello said can you hook him up with yo ole friend Lauren."

"Yahh here is ha numba." Daijah said while giving the number to Mello.

"Aight See ya latta lil suss and broo."

We dap eachother and and Mello walks out the gate to his car.

I walk back inside with Daijah. Daijah sit on the couch and I sit on the floor between her legs and finish watching Love and Basketball. Daijahs "tryna" dread up some of my hair. I lift my head up and pulls her hair and her head comes down and we give eachother a passionate kiss. I get up and sit on the couch with her. She says DK4L. Awee yahh my babyy cutee. I rub her stomach and kisses it.. That baby kicks every time I touch her stomach.. Yepp she/he gon be a daddys girl.

We chill on the couch until 7:39 we get up and take a shower. We get out the shower and go to our bed. We take pics and post them on ig.

Daijah's POV

Man I love this nigga to the death of me. Incase I never told yall King is my First Love. I ain gon leave his side. If we ever get in a huge argument and it causes me to leave.. Trust and believe Im coming back. Ima hold my baby down till death do us apart.

"Ilove You Babygirll."

"Ilove You Too bae."

With that we go to sleep.