First Love

Kings POV

I wake up Daijah and gives her the breakfast I made for her. After she was done eating we got in the shower. We chose to put on our matching outfits. Today is the get together to annouce the baby and our engagment. Me and Daijah went to go chill on the couch 5 minutes later Mello walks in the door.

"Wassuh yall." Mello said in the loudest voice.

"Nun we been coolin. How the trap goin?"

"Mann I closed it down and sold the house to this dude name Micheal."

"Micheal who?"

"Micheal Rivera."

"Oohhh shittt thats my step daddy!"

"Is yall on good terms?" Daijah asks.

"Hell yahh.. Ima call him up at first he stayed in New Orleans."

"He can come. He can be our baby grandaddy."

'Wait yall having a baby? Why yeen tell me."

"Thats why we having this get together dumbass." Daijah says laughing.

"Oohh ok Ima be outback smoking a blunt or two."

"Niggah yo ass always smoking." Daijah says.

See Daijah barely even been around him and she already know what he do on a regular day basis. My family members and Daijah favorite cousin (Nolen) came with his wife(Selena). Then my stepdad shows up.

The Getogether

Daijah's POV

Me and King stand up while we all out back cooling.

"Yo we gotta annoucement to make!" King yells.

"WASSUH!" Every one yells.

"Well as yall can see me and Daijah is expecting a baby and Micheal we wants you to be the grandaddy."

"You forreal King!"

"Yes but any way me and Daijah are engaged the people that is here right now is all invited."

"Awwee." Mello says wiping a fake tear.

"Aight yall gotta hour left to be here cause me and Daijah gone head out somewhere."

Everyone started leaving like at 1:00. When everyone left me and King took a shower. We put on our casual clothes grab our phone and head out. King helps me into the car and we leave. We pull up to this nice ass restuarant. We get inside.

"Whats your names sir?"

"Daijah and King." King answers.

The man leads us to a private room. King treat me like a queen. We get situated.
King asks me, "Babygirll when do you want the wedding?" Its good King involves me in the decision.

"In 3 more years. Because I want the baby to be in the wedding."

"Thats good too baby that gives us enough time to finish online college and get a nice job to provide for us."

"Baby what would you name the baby if you had a girl?" I ask King.

"De'arra Nicole."

"Awee thats cutee King I love it."

"What would you name the baby if we had a boy Babygirll?"

'King Harris Jr."

"Aweee after me... Cause I know how to treat girls rightt I was thinking the same thing babie."

"We already got the names pick." I say to King.

"Baee what color do you want the wedding?" King asks me.

"I was thinking Burgundy and Cream." I answer him.

"To be real I was thinking the same thing cause I know them are your favorite colors!"

"King Harris I Love You!"

"Daijah King ILOVE YOU."

We shared a passionate kiss and went home. That night we cuddled on the couch while watching Best Man Holiday. Ugghh I love my life.

King's POV

I look over to the side and finds Daijah sleep on my shoulder. I take a pic and posts it on ig and tagged her in it. Man my babygirll is so sexyy. I pick her up and lay her in the bed. Kisses her on her forehead and I fall asleep on her chest.