First Love

4 Months Later

King's POV

Daijah is 8 months pregnant. We get home from Mello house around 6:00. We take a shower and go to our room and watch DOPE. This movie is dope as fuck. But anyway after the movie I kiss Daijah goodnight and fall asleep.

Around 9:30 Kevon calls me.

"Hello"

"Yo King Paula just went into labor meet us at the hospital across from the mall."

"Aight."

I wake Daijah up and tells her wassup. We grab our phones and keys and head out.
We got to the hospital around 11:00. We walk in the emergency department.

"Who are you hear for?" The nurse on the computer asks us.

"Paula Harris." We both say.

"Room 235. She just got done giving birth."

We go on the elevator and press #2 on the pad in the elevator. We find 235 on the right of the elevator two doors down. We walk in and Paula smiles.

"Whats her name?" I ask.

"Demaria Marie." Kevon answers.

Demaria is soo cute. I walk over and sit by Kevon. Kevon lets me hold Demaria. As soon as I grabbed her she smiled. I guess all babies love King. Daijah holds her too and she smiles. This baby is so adorable. The nurse walks in.

"Paula youre clear to go home tomorrow at 1:00 pm."

"Thank God this hospital food nasty as fuck." Paula says.

"Aight yall can leave me and my wife and my child here alone."

"Aight" I give Paula a hug and Kevon dap.

With that me and Daijah walks out. Ughh Daijah is so cute wobbling down the hall. My babygirll look like she finna pop. We get downstairs. I help her in the car and jog around to the other side and head home. About 5 minutes later I look over and see Daijah sleep. I pull up in the driveway of the house gets out the car and walk around to the passenger side. I open the door being careful not to awake Daijah. "Lord Gimme Strength." This girll is heavy. She prolly wear a good 200 pounds but mh baby still perfection. I pick her up unlock the front door and walk her upstairs to the room and lay her down. I take my sweats off and join her. I tap in less than 10 minutes.