Chapter 57 - 58

Chapter 57: Come to the door

Sure enough, when Natsume gave the sake gourd to Tomoe, there was an expression of surprise on Tomoe's face. As a monster, he certainly knew how hard it was for the old man to touch him, let alone to be treated like a man. The wine gourd is full!

The reason why Old Man Jiu’s wine is so rare is not only because of the rarity of their clan, but also because if someone or a monster robs their wine gourd, sometimes they would rather die together and explode together with the wine gourd than hand over the wine gourd. .

But now, Natsume, a human, has gotten something that many big monsters can't get. Those things are just for him. How can Tomoe be unhappy?

Thinking of the importance Natsume showed in this action, Tomoe was even happier than receiving the precious gift itself.

Today is the last day of summer vacation. Natsume saw several people and demons in one day, which can be considered a very rich life.

School started the next day, and Natsume showed up in the classroom on time.

The students in the class were very used to Natsume, a taciturn academic master. Those who arrived early took one look at him and then started doing their own things. Only one person became excited immediately after seeing Natsume.

"Where did you go during the summer vacation, Natsume?"

As soon as Natsume sat down, Higurashi Kagome in front turned to Natsume and asked, with worry and curiosity in her eyes: "I called

you many times and you didn't respond. No answer!"

At that time, Higurashi Kagome didn't know how much she regretted it. She didn't ask Natsume's address, otherwise she wouldn't have been in a hurry and had no solution.

Kagome Higurashi even thought about going to the police if Natsume didn't come when school started today!

"I went on a trip."

Natsume's expression remained unchanged. It didn't look like he was lying at all, or it couldn't be said to be a lie at all. Although the time was "slightly" far away, it could be said that it was not a journey through time and space. ?

"Where are you traveling?"

Higurashi Kagome is not that easy to fool:

"There are not many places in the world without phone calls!" "

I have gone abroad."

Natsume still has no intention of telling the truth, and it is not suitable to tell the truth to Higurashi Kagome. , anyway, she will go to a similar place in a few years.

"Domestic phone cards don't work overseas, that's why I didn't receive your call." "So

that's it..."

After all, he was just a ten-year-old child. As soon as Natsume explained Higurashi Kagome, he believed it, and then he said He breathed a sigh of relief, as if he had let go of a heavy burden:

"Can you tell me in advance if you go on a long trip in the future? I will worry, okay? We are good friends!" Looking

into Higurashi Kagome's clear and transparent eyes, Natsume couldn't say anything to refuse. She had no reason to hurt this simple friendship between children: "

Well, I'll try my best."

"Don't try my best, be sure!"

Kagome Higurashi said dissatisfiedly, but Natsume made her worry about Zheng. How could you let him go so easily during the summer vacation?