Chapter 83 - 84

Chapter 83 Fifty Years

Sighing slightly, Sesshomaru said nothing, but just like every time before, he used facts to express his concession.

With a sweep of his slender fingers across his chest, the white kimono spread to both sides, revealing Sesshomaru's white chest.

If a woman were standing here at this moment, she would definitely be attracted by that sexy upper body and could not take her eyes away. Unfortunately, the person standing in front of Sesshomaru at this time is not only his own sex, but also a child in his teens, so this exposed The scenery is really wasted.

Not to mention that there was a white cloth wrapped around that white chest.

"Sure enough, he is injured, and the injury is not serious."

Natsume's eyes darkened. It's not like Sesshomaru has never been injured before. Except when he was forcing himself in front of him, at other times he seemed to have no pain nerves at all. No hassle to bandage!

For Sesshomaru, no matter how good the medicine is, it cannot compare to his self-healing ability.

But now, Sesshomaru's chest was wrapped in white cloth! A few laps were a little messy, and at first glance it was just the white cloth used by a novice to bandage!

How serious were Sesshomaru's injuries before this? Who hurt him again?

Natsume's eyes were full of coldness, and he glanced at Sesshomaru's face gently, and then he roughly removed the white cloth on Sesshomaru's chest to check the injuries hidden inside.

Sesshomaru has always known that, despite Natsume's usual lack of temper, he actually has quite a lot of momentum, but normally he would not use it on him. At this moment, Sesshomaru was swept away by that light look. I actually feel a little guilty!

Of course, Sesshomaru was very good at concealing his emotions, and Natsume was paying more attention to Sesshomaru's injuries at this time, so he didn't notice anything strange about Sesshomaru for a moment.

Looking at the little black head busy on his chest, Sesshomaru's eyes softened, and his golden eyes were no longer just cold, replaced by tenderness.

The care of others would only make Sesshomaru feel irritable and troublesome, but when the person who cared about him was Natsume, the feeling of satisfaction could not be described by Sesshomaru's lack of words.

"Hiss..."

Natsume, who lowered his head, couldn't see Sesshomaru's expression, but he could see Sesshomaru's wounds!

When the white cloth was lifted, the wound that was still curling up was completely exposed to Natsume. Even though Natsume had seen many deaths, he couldn't recognize the slight gasp, and his heart immediately felt distressed.

The diameter of the wound was almost ten centimeters wide, and it was not difficult to find that it penetrated from front to back. It looked like a cylindrical thing as thick as an adult's arm penetrated directly through Sesshomaru's chest!

Or to be more precise, something like an arm or claw was inserted into Sesshomaru's chest!

The wound was just a tiny bit away from opening on Sesshomaru's heart. If that were the case, even if Sesshomaru was a powerful monster, he would still die.

At this moment, Natsume was suddenly very scared -

he almost never saw Sesshomaru again!

"Don't look at it. It's almost healed. The wound will scar in two days at most."