Who's the real enemy?

It's been a few days since other Autobots arrived on earth, they found it best to stay on their clocked ship instead of the cramped base, which cured Ratchet's depression a bit. The thing that made his depression worse was his former students annoying him everyday now.

Agent Fowler didn't seem appreciative that he wasn't informed that other Cybertronain landed on earth. Miko seemed excited to meet others, Raf, and Jack, and his mom were just neutral about it.

Without Optimus, Ultra Magnus took control until he was found, which they were not having luck with. Even with more than four Autobots now, Optimus was still missing.

Clues led to falseness, trails led to dead-ends. It was hopeless, but they just couldn't give up on Optimus, not now, not ever.

It was normal day today, well if would have been if Ratchet never received a distress signal. "::Is it just me, or does seem every suspicious.::" Bumblebee beeped. "Now that you mentioned it, it really does now..." Bulkhead said, starting to a nervous feeling.

"For all we know, it could be a trap." Prowl said, standing next to Ultra Magnus. "Prowl's right, we got to be careful now more than ever." Ultra Magnus spoke, his huge hammer in his left hand.

Ratchet opened the space bridge to the exact location, and the Autobots entered.

And just to mention, here are the Autobots going: Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee, Elita-One, Drift, Ironhide, and Jazz

The moment they step to the other side, they were surrounded by Vehicons. "I knew it, Decepticon scums." Prowl growled. Everyone was ready to fire, but it seemed like the Vehicons were just standing there.

"What's wrong with them?" Ironhide questioned, his optics wanders from vehicon to vehicon.

The air was thick, silence louder than it should be.

Soon the Vehicons left, one by one, confusing the Autobots. "Well...that was disappointing." Jazz said, disappointed in the Decepticons. "Something doesn't feel right, as if we're being watched..." Drift mumbled, observing the area.

"Correct you are, Deadlock." A familiar voice echos. The Autobots turn to the source of the voice. Megatron was standing there, Starscream next to him.

"Eh?! When they get new members!?" Starscream questioned. "Doesn't matter, return the Autobot that sent the distress signal." Elita said, glaring at Megatron.

"Mh..." Megatron pondered for a moment, before letting out a laugh. "What's so funny?"Arcee asked. Megatron stops laughing, he let's out a sigh. "Why don't you take a look."

The second Megatron moves, a blast hurls right towards the Autobot. It hits Jazz, and he was thrown back. Luckily, Bumblebee caught him. The Autobots turn back to the spot where the blast came from.

!!!

"Optimus!" Ultra Magnus exclaimed. But it wasn't Optimus, not anymore at least. Optimus stays silent, his blaster still pointed towards the Autobots.

"Unfortunately, this isn't your Optimus Prime anymore." Starscream laughed. "Meet Nemesis Prime." Megatron introduces him.

'No, no, no, please tell me, he's messing with us...' Elita thought, she wanted to deny that that was Optimus, her Optimus.

"Your lying." Arcee said, in pure shock(wave). He wasn't. Nemesis looked exactly like Optimus, just a different color scheme, and most definitely evil.

"He's telling the truth..." Drift mumbles. "::How do you know?::" Bumblebee beeps, looking over to Drift. "It's his aura, his aura is still the same, but stronger..." Drift said.

Ultra Magnus stood there, staring at his former brother. He was in denial, so much denial. "Optimus..." He said, taking a step forward. Nemesis' crimson optics bore into Magnus' blue ones.

Nemesis fires a blast, which Magnus quickly deflects with his hammer. The blast flies past Nemesis Prime, almost hitting Starscream. Almost, if it did, Arcee would be cured for 50% of her depression, and Megatron would be cured of 99.99% of his depression, but it didn't hit him.

"Hey! Watch it!" Starscream yelled, Megatron just rolled his eyes.

"Damnit, it didn't hit him...wish it did." Ironhide grumbled angrily. Arcee agreed with him. Prowl, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee try to get Jazz up off the ground. He was probably just being overdramatic after his death in Transformers 2007 except Megatron killed him, not Optimus. Rest in peace my homie.😭😭😭😭

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, WE WILL BE BACK!!!! - MYSTIX

Elita just stared at Optimus, she didn't understand what she was to feel at the moment. Relieved? Sad? Angry? Confused? Hurt? She felt as if she couldn't even connect to him anymore. If only she knew it would slowly tear her apart.

Prowl requests a space bridge since the blast from Optimus was starting to injure Jazz from the inside slowly. Soon a space bridge does open and the Autobots are forced to retreat.

Now they have to think
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who's the real enemy now?
What happened to Optimus?
Why did Optimus switch sides?
Would it slowly tear everyone apart? Most likely...

This was bad...
Extremely bad...