Um- who are you?

"So Optimus...is a Decepticon now?" Red Alert asked for the 400th time. Ratchet and Ambulon were busy trying to stabilize Jazz's energon levels. "I just don't understand what happened...he disappears and now he's a Decepticon." Bulkhead said.

'Something just felt incredibly off though, it felt as if it wasn't him yet it was...' Drift thought to himself, it set Drift off and now he was noticing the some details others may have missed. "Did anyone notice that Starscream said that wasn't Optimus anymore?" Drift asked. Everyone fell back into silence. Ultra Magnus thought back to it.

"::Now that you mentioned it, yeah, yeah he did.::" Bee beeps. "And it's most definitely not like Optimus to decide to join the Decepticons..." Magnus added. "Mhmm... I don't know y'all, he could be fed up with y'all's BS." A unfamiliar voice spoke. The Autobots look for the source of the mysterious voice.

"Who's there?" Sentinel questioned, his voice raised a little. "Who are you?" Prowl added. "Ur mom." The voice said again. "Nah nah, I'm joking!" The voice laughed. "Hahaha!"

"Will you show yourself already?" Arcee snapped. The voice sighed. "Fine, fine." The gave up. "Here am I- I mean here I am." The voice said, appearing on Hot Rod's shoulder.

It was a dark-skinned female. She had medium blonde hair that was tied into a low ponytail with a big white bow, with purple bangs. She wore a pale green leaf accessory in her hair, a little light blue crown sat upon her head, she wore a yellow see-through visor with something that looked like dark purple streaks going down from her eyes. Speaking of her eyes, she had purple pupils in form of swirls, well one purple pupil, her other eye was just pure white. She wore a white with black trimmed sleeveless top with arm sleeves the same color. A tight short black skirt, some long white socks and a pair of black heels. She was compliment by a long red work tie and some black bandana with purple outlines around her right knee.

"A human?" Bulkhead said. "Human's can't teleport, can they?" Hot Rod questioned, taking the female from his shoulder. "They aren't suppose to be able too." Ratchet mumbled. The female looked offended. "Human!?" She gasped. "I'm not a human!" She exclaimed angrily.

The Autobots stare at her with shock and confusion. "Not... a... human?" Drift asked, his optics narrowing with suspicion. "What are you then?" Red Alert's interest was now piqued.

"I'm am in Altan, from the seventh dimension." "The what?" "Nevermind."

"If you don't mind me asking, but do you know anything about why Optimus joined the Decepticons?" Prowl asked. The female pondered for a moment, then she grinned. "Let's say I do, but if I do tell you, this story is going to take a whole different turn from where it should go." She said, teleporting back on Hot Rod's shoulder.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Arcee asked, her optics narrowing at the female. The female giggled. "I'll give you a small hint on what happened." The female paused for a dramatic affect. The Autobots wait for her to say something. She was really trying to find a way word what happened to Optimus. "Actually, nevermind." She said, changing her mind, disappearing afterwards.

The Autobots are shocked and disappointed that she wouldn't talk. "Well that was a waste of time." Elita mumbled.

Suddenly she reappears again. "Before I forget, call me Mystix, and I forget to do this." She snaps her fingers and disappears once again. "Uh, what did she do?" Jetfire asked.

"It appears she stabilized Jazz's energon levels for us." Ambulon said, noticing Jazz's energon pressure was back uto normal. "What a thing, she is." Red Alert said.

"She weird though." "And creepy."