Chapter 27

In the last chapter I made a typo. It's supposed to be He (Gabriel) grabbed the tequila not Everly. Just to let you guys know.

All the guys had there mouth wide open and now the girls whooped and high fived me. Suck it bitches I won this time.

"You told your girl friends?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah why not I tell them everything that goes on. Don't you guys tell your boyfriends if you scored?" I asked.

"Well yeah that's because we're guys." Gabriel said.

"Hmmm. I guess that's because we're girls. I've gave them every details of it." I said.

"I have to say Gabriel way to go. Way to go," I clapped. "But I won bitch." I finished.

"Well this was a fun game let's play strip poker." Jesse said.

"How about no." Dylan said.

"I know you want to see my hot bod. You want it don't lie sugar." Jesse said to Dylan while rubbing his body.

Dylan's face turned pink a little. She's blushing how cute.

"Hide and seek." Savanah said.

"Yeah girls vs boys." I added.

"It's on." Gabriel said.

"You girls better start hiding. I'm counting. 1, 2, 3, 4," Jesse said counting out loud.

We all dashed out of the living room. I went into the kitchen. I opened the freezer. Their freezer here is so big I could fit in it. I stepped inside the freezer. It's chilli in here. Duh your in a freezer stupid. I said to myself.

"43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ready or not here I come." Jesse said.

"Ready or not here I come, where you at the night is young." Jesse sanged from Bridget Mendler.

I covered my mouth to stop from laughing. I can't believe he knows that song.

It's really dark in here. "Where are you Parker? Come out and play with me." Gabriel said.

I cover my mouth with both of my hands.

"I know you're in here. Just make it easier for me and come out. If you don't you will suffer my wrath." Gabriel said.

Like that's going to make me come out of my hiding place.

"Since I'm in the kitchen I'm hungry." Gabriel talked to himself. He open the fridge which is next to the freezer.

It's like a hot and cold game. He's getting hotter. What's ironic is I'm in a freezer and it's cold as fuck in here.

"Parker I'm not stupid. I know you're  in the freezer." Gabriel said.

How does he know that? "Your shirt is stuck in the crack of the door." Gabriel said.

I open the freezer and pull my shirt in then closed it. Gabriel laughed. "I know you're still in there. It doesn't make a difference." Gabriel said.

He open the freezer door and I just gave him a cheeky smile.

"You must be cold." Gabriel said.

I nodded and got out. Gabriel took his sweatshirt off and gave it to me. I put it on and it's huge on me.

"Jesus Gabriel your sweatshirt is huge." I said.

"Or maybe it's because your tiny." Gabriel said.

"I'm not tiny!" I shouted.

"Yes you are." Gabriel said picking me up with ease.

"You're just big that's why," I said. "Put me down." I wiggled out of his grip. He set me down.