Chapter 33

Recap

"Its noon so that means I have 2 hours to punish you." Gabriel growled.

After he said that it made me really wet.

Gabriel took his clothes off but kept his boxers on. I still have clothes. He climbed on top of me and sat on my lower part of my body. He pushed his erection on me and I gasped.

"You know Parker," Gabriel said.

"I'm going to make you want me so bad. Make you beg for me that you want me." Gabriel said smirking.

He grinds on me and I moaned loudly. Gabriel takes my sweatshirt off along with my shirt. He licked up my stomach slowly and stopped at the bottom line of my bra. He rubs my nipples through my bra making them hard. I moan softly.

He then ripped the bra off. Well there goes a perfectly good bra now broken. He puts his mouth on my left nipple nibbling and sucking on it. He grope my right with his calloused hand. I arch my back while moaning for more.

He switched and did the same with my left nipple. Gabriel traveled kisses down my tummy and stopped at the hem of my sweatpants. He's making me hot and bothered over here. He slowly pulls my sweatpants down and Gabriel puts his head between my legs. He puts my legs over his shoulders. Gabriel plunges one finger in me. "Fuck!" I muttered arching my back.

"Say that you're mine!" Gabriel growled.

"I'm yours." I gasped as he put another finger in me. I felt myself wanting more of him.

"Are you really sure about that. It didn't sound like it." Gabriel growled.

"I'm fucking yours Gabriel!" I yelled.

"That's good to know. Cause that means I can do whatever I want to you." Gabriel said smirking and he pulls his fingers out of me. Gosh way to turn me on and not finish.

"I'll be back. I got to go get something from downstairs." Gabriel said leaving.

He came back moments later with ice cream and whip cream. I got excited. I love ice cream.

"I want ice cream. Can I have some?" I asked.

"No this is for me." Gabriel said opening the bucket of chocolate ice cream.

"You hog! You can't just eat it all in front of me." I said.

"Who said I was going to eat it in front of you? I could be eating it off of you." Gabriel said looking up at me with those dark green eyes. That just made him look hotter than before. Hotter than The Amazing Spider-Man and that's saying something.

Gabriel walks slowly to the bed and stands in between my legs. He scoops the chocolate ice cream and drops it on my vagina. I jerked cause that shit is cold.

He scoops another and puts it there again. I have goosebumps all over my body now.

He took the whip cream and trail it from my pussy to my chest. Gabriel smirks at me and then goes down. I can feel his hot tongue licking the ice cream off me. I moaned in pure pleasure.

"Hmmm. Chocolaty." Gabriel moans. He licks my opening and I gasped. He did it again a couple times but does go in. He trails his tongue, licking the whip cream off my stomach going to my chest. I moaned loudly.

"Taste good. Wanna a taste?" Gabriel whispered above my lips.

"Yes Gabriel." I whispered.

"Too bad you're not getting any." Gabriel said getting off of me. He puts his clothes back on then untied me.