Chapter 35

Dylan's POV

It's taking Parker awhile in the bathroom. I decided to go check up on her to see if she's okay.

I went into the bathroom. "Parker? Are you okay?" I asked.

No answer. The lights turn off. I can't see anything. "Parker this isn't funny. Where are you?" I asked seriously.

I heard footsteps behind me. I whip around and all I see is darkness. "You know Dylan you should always go to the bathroom in groups. Isn't that a rule for girls?" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

My hearts beating really fast. My breath is shaky.

"W-who are you?" I whispered.

"Dylan you really hurt my feelings. Don't you remember me I'm Trevor." He said.

I back away from him only to hit another body. I have a small pocket knife in my coat pocket. I grab it silently. It's not like they can see me. It's dark in here.

"Where's Parker!" I asked straight to the point.

"She had a little fall you could say." Trevor chuckled with so much evil seeping into his voice.

I went to punch him but the guy grabbed my left arm and twisted it behind my back really hard. I grunted in pain.

"Now, now Dylan you wouldn't want to make me angry now would you?" Trevor said.

I grip my knife in my right hand and stab the guy in the side. He screamed and let go of me. I push him down in front of Trevor and ran to the green glowing exit sign in the girls bathroom. I took my keys out as fast as I can and ran to my car. My hands were shaking and bloody the keys fell out of my hands. I drop to the pavement looking underneath the car. I snatched the keys and stuck the key in the door unlocking it. I open the door. Right as I open it Trevor grabbed my hair pulling it back and slamming it in the glass window. I screamed but he covered my mouth. I bit his hand really hard. He yelled and then punched me in the face. I fell to the pavement hitting my head and blacked out.

My head hurts so bad. I tried to touch it with my hands but I can't move. I open my eyes and the bright light bulb meets my stinging eyes. I look around and I'm in a room. I crappy one. The walls are cement and dirty. I think I saw smeared dried blood there too. I look to my right to see a mattress on the dirty carpet floor. I look at what I'm sitting in. I'm in a chair strapped down with wire. Handcuffs are around my wrist to the arm chair. I'm sitting at the table and there are these switches.

I'm freaking out on the inside. Where am I? Why am I here? Why is there blood all over me?

I remember looking for Parker. Where is Parker?

"Parker!" I yelled.

"Parker! Are you here!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" I heard a gruff voice yell outside the door.

"No!" I yelled back.

The door slams open. I tried to get out of the chair.

A man walks in. He has dark hair and dark eyes. He looks young like in his 20s.

"I said shut up!" The man hissed.

"And I said no. Do I need to spell it out for you? N. O. No." I spit back.

"Now Dylan don't make me even more mad then I already am." Trevor said walking into the room.

I glare at him. "Where's Parker?" I asked.

"She's here." Trevor said.

"Why are we here. We didn't do anything." I said.

"Well here's the thing. Your boyfriend and Parker's boyfriend stole my bosses money. There was alot of money and the only way to get it back was to take you and Parker. I got to say them boys have good taste." Trevor said licking his lips.