Behind Her Smile: 1

Dianna Agron as Jenna Ford

I don't know why people joke around with the word rape and think is funny. If they experience real rape they wouldn't think it was funny. They need to understand that there are some serious thing that are not up to mess around with.

Right now I am in the cafeteria with my friends getting lunch and while we are sitting in our normal table there is a group of girls play fighting and I oking around saying rape. While my friends are talking ever now and then I would stare at those girls and just shook my head because they clearly don't know the definition of that word.

Then I was brought back from my dreamland, by someone touching my arm. I turn to that person and it was Ally one of my best friends.

"Jen, are you listening?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, of course, I'm listening. Why wouldn't I be listening to..." I looked at her waiting for her to tell me what they were talking about.

They all laughed and I just smiled and shook my head. Then I started to play with my food. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder, so I turned around and saw that is was annoying Darcy the "popular guy" of the school.

I roll my eyes and stood up to throw away my food and make a run for it. I could hear his footsteps following me, even if the cafeteria was super loud. Then he grabbed my elbow and pushed me back.

"Hey, Jenna sweetheart. Want to leave this place and go somewhere private?" He asked me with a smirk. I cracked my head to the side and looked at him confused to his question.

"And Darcy why would I go anywhere with you again?" I asked confuse.

He put his arms to his side and looked at me smirking.

"Stop playing hard to get..." When he said that he bit his bottom lip and looked at me like prey.

"You know what play hard to get, is rather sexy on you." He said still with that stupid smirk.

You know what! Playboy wants to play, then let's play!

I come closer to him and near my head to his ear and whispered...

"How about this for sexy, if you don't want to get the rejection of your life then I suggest for you to leave me the fu*c alone or you won't have a penis to work on girls," I whispered that to his ear and stepped back a good 5 inches from him and gave a sweet innocent girl smile to him. Like I said nothing wrong.

"So honey cakes, do we have a deal?" I said sweetly like a little girl making a deal with her mom to get candy.

He stood there not knowing what to do. Then he snapped and rubbed his neck and looked down before looking up at me again.

"Yeah...yeah. See you around." He said then turned and walked away. I let a smile escaped and got on my toes and nodded.

Well it's clear... Let me get out of here...

I looked around checking to see if anyone is looking and then ran out the cafeteria door.

Unknown P.O.V

Everyone was looking at the scene in front of Darcy and Jenna. It looks like he's flirting or asking her out. That's not weird of him. He basically has being in every girl's pants, but something seems wrong. Normally girls would be jumping when he asks them out, but Jenna Ford just seems annoyed.

She's smiling, but when you focus on her eyes you can see something dark hidden behind her smile. Like sadness, anger and mystery, but somehow she can make people focus on her smile and not her eyes. I notice this a long time ago, but I thought I was just imagining it.

Like how can a girl that's sweet, nice and full of happiness have to hide?! She's always smiling, always making people laugh when they are down and always in a good mood, but I noticed something no one has noticed and I'm going to find out what it is.

She whispered something on his ear and then moved away and looked at him and smiled. Her smile is so bright that is the only thing that you would let your eyes land on, on her face. But instead of staring at her smile I looked at her eyes and saw something dark in them. Something is hidden not allowing anyone to see what it is.

Darcy said something to her and walked away. I kept my eyes on her while everyone else eyes were on Darcy. She looked around, before going out the cafeteria door.

I stood up and chase quietly after her.

Where is she going?