Prologue

"Shut up! SHUT UP!! You don't know NOTHING!!" She started crying her tears dropping down like raindrops. She slowly started to sink to the ground, crying. Tears streamed down her face like raindrops as she slowly descended to the ground, leaning against the wall and sobbing softly. 

Gazing up at the sky, she whispered, "I-I just want to b-be happy. I w-want all this PAIN to stop... Just make it stop... I can't do this anymore...." Her voice was a fragile whisper, akin to someone uttering their last words before death. Pleading with the heavens for help.

She cried out to the universe, her heart's silent pleas echoing in the darkness. Her soul yearned for the solace of strong arms to envelop her, shielding her from the harsh blows life had dealt. In her desperate entreaty, she begged not only for refuge but for a sanctuary where the cacophony of cruelties that assailed her could be silenced. 

It was a plea for peace, love, and containment—a haven where the world would stand still, allowing her a momentary respite from the relentless storms.  The weight of the world bore down on her, and she wished for the ceaseless tide of harshness to retreat, for a moment of quietude where the turbulent waves of life would ebb away. Her heartache, masked behind a serene smile that the world saw, yearned to be acknowledged. She longed for someone to perceive the fractures in her life, to see the fragments of herself quietly unraveling. 

The façade she wore, a smile that seemingly radiated peace, love, and containment, concealed the inner turmoil threatening to consume her. She cradled the shattered pieces of her existence, silently pleading for the world to recognize the silent screams within her eyes. Her nights were filled with whispered entreaties for the quietude she so desperately sought, for happiness to finally dawn and alleviate the persistent shadows that clung to her spirit. 

In her plea, there was an echo of the universal desire for understanding, compassion, and the transformative power of a compassionate embrace that could shield her from the tempest of life. In the sanctuary of someone's arms, she hoped to find not only protection but a refuge where the fragments of her world could be carefully reassembled and where the echoes of her pain could be drowned out by the soothing cadence of love and understanding.

Behind her eyes lie a thousand lies; behind her laugh echo nights of silent cries; and behind her smile is a fragile heart desperate to cling to existence.