Behind Her Smile: 4

Unknown P. O. V

I didn't see Jenna for the rest of the lunch period. Her friends didn't even realize she was gone they were chatting away. I think no one noticed, but me.

But all throughout lunch I being getting death glares from Darcy and his crew. Only thing is that I'm not scared at them. They think they are going to make me chick out? Well I think twice assholes.

The lunch period is over now and we are all heading to class. Well some of us are. I have Calculus right now. And when I was on my way to class I spotted Jenna talking to the cheerleaders. Well not only is she popular, but I forgot to mention she's a cheerleader too.

She was against the lockers where I could only see one side of her face. She was laughing at something one of them said.

Even from this distance I could see her laugh is not a real laugh

Even from this distance I could see her laugh is not a real laugh. I could see that behind her laugh she's falling apart.

Jenna's P. O. V

I left my secret spot and made my way to school again. I entered through the back entrance of the school. I always sneak around this way and then just tell my friends that I was finishing an assignment for a class when the ask me where I was.

They would always say why do I bother studying and doing homework when I am already filthy rich and can just make a nerd do it. I just give them one of my playful smile and say "because I can".

They would just laugh at my remark and I just want to make this clear to you guys I am not a fake friend, but they are air headed. They flirt with nerds and make them do there homework.

I honestly don't have a clue of how I got involved with the popular people. I guess it all started with my ex perv boyfriend Flex. Not only was he a perv, but he also abused me. He would hit me because I use to fight back when he tired to have sex with me.

He wanted to take my virgined, but I would always fight back and not let him. He would slap me and sometimes I would go unconscious.. When I would wake up he would be saying sorry and that he won't do it again and that he loves me.

I didn't believe him, but if I left him he threaten me that he would tell everyone about the true me and the monster I am. He would insult me telling me that it was all my fault that they are died because of me. That I don't deserve to be happy. That I deserve everything I am going through.

Now as you noticed I said my EX boyfriend Flex. Flex died two year ago in a shot out. He was part of a gang and was basically the bad boy of the school. He never let me talk to other guys or anyone in generally. I was his prisoner and anything I do or say would earn me a kick or smack.

My mom never is around she is always on bossiness trips and my dad...

Anyways I am heading to the girl's locker room to change into my cheerleading outfit. Yes I'm a cheerleader with blonde hair. So cliche I know.

I entered the locker room and was surprised not seeing anyone in here.

Well that's weird I thought the cheerleaders would be changing by now.

I just signed and went to my locker taking out my cheer outfit. I took off my clothe and put on my cheer outfit. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I took out my shoes and put it on.

I fold my clothe and put it inside my locker along with my shoes.

There now time for cheer practice. Which I never get because what's the point of practicing cheer when we do it all the time!

I know what your thinking if I don't like cheerleading why am I doing it. Well let's say that when Flex was alive he made me go to cheerleading. He said that if I don't make the squad I would wish I were died. I didn't know what he meant by that but I didn't want to find out so I tried out for the cheerleading squad and I made it in.

According to them is was because I was a blonde and was cheerleader material. What the fuck?!

I still can't get out of the squad because now that I "Ms. Popular" everyone would talk about why I did that and start spreading rumors. I don't like attention much and rumors that are not true. So I'll have to deal with cheerleading even if I think it's stupid and lame.

I exited the locker room and went down the hallway. People were saying hi to me and how am I. I would just do what I do everyday. I'll smile and tell them fine and that I'll talk to them soon.

I went to my locker and took out my bag. I stuffed in my History, Calculus and English notebooks.

I was closing my locker when I turn around and was meet with the whole cheerleading squad.

"Boo!" they all said and I just faked a laugh. They all laughed too clearly believed my fake laugh.

"What are you guys doing her?" I asked them.

"Well we come to inform you that we are having a sleepover at Helen's house this weekend." Kate the cheerleading leader said.

Ah! Great! Another sleepover! Didn't we have one like 5 days ago?!

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay I'll be there." I said smiling and having nightmares of how much talking and giggling there is going to be.

Why couldn't I come up with an excuse? Or lie at least? Oh right! They would figure out I lied like last time. The lecture they give me...

"Great! Now we need to go. Mr. Robinson is on his period today. I bet he and his wife had another argument." Kate said smirking.

I shook my head and smiled.

"I'll bet you my strawberry lipstick that is not that and he is just naturally like that." Jennifer said.

"Okay deal!" Kate said shaking hands with Jennifer closing the deal.

"Well bye Jen! See you at practice!" Kate said walking away into the crowd along with the rest of the cheerleaders.

"Okay see ya! Bye!"I yelled back at them.

I let out a breath and tried to calm down. Then I put a smile on my face and turn around heading to Calculus class. While I was heading there my glance land on a guy with glasses staring at me. He was kind of muscular and had dark brown hair.

I frown wondering why he was staring at me, but then I stopped frowning and smiled at him.

He shook his head and entered calculus class. I frowned again and continued walking and then entered calculus class as well. Once inside I looked around for the guy and saw that he was sitting in the back alone.

I headed to the back and sat next to him. He turn his head to me and frown. I just smiled at him and was going to say something when Mr. Wilson entered the class and told the class to quite down.

Well I'll just have to talk to him later.