Chapter 7

I glanced down at my watch.

It was 6:15. I had exactly 5 hours and 45 minutes until everything went back to normal.

I had to get as far away from my parents as I could.

At first I was running as fast as I could, going nowhere specific. Then I started getting tired, and I mean really tired and started walking.

Man I dont feel good, I thought as I continued on my journey to nowhere.

My legs were starting to give up on me and I was starting to feel really sick so I decided to go to the nearest house in the neighborhood I was walking in to take a break.

I stepped into a small cozy house that had clearly been painted white a long, long time ago since a ton of the paint had faded away.

The door was very sketchy. 

It was full of dust and spider-webs.

Instead of having a door handle, like most houses have, it had a crowbar squeezed in between the door.

On the crowbar someone wrote in black sharpie, How to pull this: pull as hard as you can. if it doesn't open pull hardEr, then stop pulLing and pull some more. make sure to Put it back when done.

That punctuation seems very strange, I thought as I pulled the crowbar.

Sure enough, as the writing had said, I had to pull harder than I did at first in order to open the door.

As the door creaked open the first thing I saw in the house was a dead rat lying in the middle of a worn down carpet.

I continued walking down the hall and saw a bunch of cracks in the wall.

The ceiling was falling apart and a part of it wasn't even there!

I opened the first door I saw hoping to get somewhere that wasn't as gross to look at when I saw the worst possible thing I could think of behind that door.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I had just ran into...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

What'd you guys think of todays chapter? Sorry I haven't been posting a lot, I've just been pretty busy. Comment of what you guys think I may have just ran into! Also I am having trouble finding the buttons to Italicize and bold my words. HELP!!! Comment if you know what I should do.

As always, vote, comment and share!

When I get a few new followers I will update so share this!!

Thanks for reading,

-book--lover-