Rush | Vanessa x Reader

SMUT | This oneshot is based on the song Rush by Troye Sivan !

Vanessa had just finished her round-up with Mike at Fazbear's and decided to enter a local club nearby to release some steam. She has always enjoyed the hustle and noise of clubs— sitting alone and watching the ladies dance to the music. Their bodies move, improvising each move they take, occasionally noticing some class-a prick hit on them.

"I can do better than that."

However, she didn't take any initiative. She was never a one-night stand kind of girl— or likes the thought of relationships, never feeling attached to any intimate moments she's experienced before, and maybe she'll find it tonight. She did notice this one girl though, she was fairly pretty and sitting with a group of friends. Pure bliss radiated from the group, all laughter, smiles, and the scent of alcohol.

You and your friends are co-workers who had entered the club a while before Vanessa, just getting released from your shift not bothering to change clothes to something more flattering. You didn't enjoy drinking as much as your friends but damn they're a whole lot funnier when they're drunk. Constantly slurring their words while talking shit about your boss.

"C'mon let's dance!"

Nadya said while pulling onto your arm since you haven't gone proper clubbing in a while; dressing up in short dresses that perfectly showcase your figure, applying a fuck-ton of makeup, and dancing the night away hoping to bring someone home. As much as you missed doing it, you fell hesitant while wearing an ugly neutral-colored bodycon dress for your job and untouched makeup that has definitely rubbed off throughout the day. You didn't feel as confident, but as much as you love your friends, you got up and joined Nadya on the dance floor. As you started dancing, that feeling of nostalgia hit you like a truck, and confidence slowly filled your body.

As Vanessa watched the unknown girl dancing she was even more curious about who she might be. But after a while, you noticed her staring. Vanessa smiled hoping to catch your attention and you smiled back. Vanessa stood up to approach you determined to find out more.

"Good evening."

"Hi officer."

While scanning the cop before you– she looked sweet and non-threatening, unlike most cops that roam the town. She has a slight smirk formed on her face and you found her to be very beautiful. She stepped closer to you and asked;

"May I dance with you?"

Shocked but wasn't against the idea, you nodded letting her body press against yours while she held your waist. The room immediately felt hotter as the mood changed, your faces were almost touching while dancing to the music. She'd occasionally asked you a question about yourself, but she solely focused on you, making sure you knew it. You never expected to dance tonight, especially with a police officer— but you felt an immediate rush, addicted to her touch. The way she looked at you had you desperate for more. But then you heard your friends whistling and cheering in the background, facing them then rolling your eyes, you decided that you wanna get out of there.

"Wanna get outta here? I'm pretty sure you can hear my friends– plus it's getting late."

"Sure, and don't worry about it, my friends would do the same thing."

"My place or yours? Mine's 10 minutes away."

"Yours then."

Vanessa pushed you onto the wall as soon as you both entered the house, aggressively making out with you. Your heart raced out of your chest, and you undid her tie and ponytail. Feeling the zipper of your dress being pulled down, you guided Vanessa's fingers and took off the garment. Left in your underwear, you tugged on her shirt, untucking it then unbuttoning it. All while making out, she unclipped your bra with one hand transitioning to your neck. You felt a hickey forming on your body but then lightly gasped when you felt her mouth sucking on one of your breasts while her hand was on the other. Your moans become louder each time, she then asked;

"May I?" Referring to your underwear, you nodded in response.

Vanessa pulled down your underwear and she felt immediate excitement sneaking in a slight smile which you noticed. She then licked your clit to tease you, then only focusing on the outer parts of your vagina. You moaned in desperation.

"Please, please Vanessa I need you."

She responded by licking everything, in and out. You moaned in such satisfaction that they echoed around the house. She then inserted her fingers into you triggering your climax. Your moans got louder, alerting her to speed up while keeping the pace. You finally cummed on her hand, and Vanessa groaned in satisfaction.

After that, you both continued a couple more rounds, soon getting tired, you both slept cuddling on the couch.

"What the fuck?" Mike said.

You woke up to your brother with a shocked expression standing over you and Vanessa.

If you enjoyed reading, please leave a vote :D

829 Words.