Keep Me Company | Mike x Reader

SMUT | Requested oneshot by my bestie ! I know I uploaded a couple of hours ago but I had to post this as well, enjoy <333

It was the second night of Mike's shift, he invited you to keep him company. He was tired of staying alone at Fazbear's staring at computer screens all night without sleeping pills. Little did you know that what he told you was just an excuse.

"God this place is so creepy."

As you entered the dimly lit restaurant with Mike you immediately felt a sense of dread.

"I know, and the pay isn't even that good– but anything for Abby."

"Remember when this place was at its prime? I never ate here 'cause my parents were too busy fighting before thinking of their Goddamn child– Then they closed down because of those murders."

"Same, I never ate here too. Too busy searching for Garret."

Mike took you on a quick tour of the place, but once you looked at the stage, you noticed a pair of eyes staring at you peaking through the curtains while Mike was speaking. It creeped you out but you didn't think anything of it right after.

You both entered the security room and it was dark, dirty, and even creepier than the hallway you had to pass to get in. You then examine the room to be greeted by Balloon Boy, who scared the absolute shit out of you. Mike noticed and then said;

"God, I hate that thing."

Mike then grabbed Balloon Boy, opened the door, then threw him out.

"There, he's gone."

You blurted laughing with Mike joining in as well.

"Okay, okay, time to start."

After an hour of nonsense conversation, your boyfriend started to freeze up a bit. He needed some way to keep warm. Mike then rested his head on his shoulder, he looked down to notice a bulge that formed beneath his pants.

"Hey, can you come here for a second?"

"What's up?"

You turned around to see him still facing the computers.

"Are you okay Mike?"

"Just come here for a sec please."

Saying his name made things even worse, his dick becoming even harder. You walked towards him, noticing something was off.

"Yes? What's wrong? Mike?"

Removing his head from his shoulder, revealing his enlarged pants.

"Can you help me? Please?"

"What do you mean? What do you need help with?"

You enjoyed acting clueless around your boyfriend to tease him. You liked hearing him beg, and beg, and beg.

"Please, don't act dumb."

"No seriously, I can't seem to find what's wrong."

"Babe, I can see your smile. I know you know."

"Why don't you tell me the problem that I am apparently aware of."

"I need your pussy."

You were shocked by his abruptness, his desperation for you was finally clear to you.

"How badly? It looks like you're just fine to me."

"Please, please, please– I need to fuck you so bad right now. It's cold, I'm tired, and I'm craving your voice, your moans."

That was your breaking point. You bend down to grab his face and kiss him. He immediately kissed you back. His grunts, your moans, and the sweet sounds of making out filled the room. He guided your ass to sit on his lap, you then started grinding once you felt his bulge under you. He slipped one of his hands on your waist and the other under your shirt, pulling one of your breasts out from the bra keeping it in place. His neck and collarbone were basically bruised by your lips at this point. His moans kept you going, bringing you pleasure to know that you were causing it.

You both proceeded to get up, Mike pushed you towards the table. Undoing your pants and pulling them down and out of the way, he continued by undoing his own. He turned you around and moved your underwear to the side revealing your pussy. Mike slid his tip in, you could feel his precum inside you. He sighed in delight, feeling the warmth of your body on a different level. You moaned to the rhythm that he was going in, but you felt an orgasm reaching its peak.

"Faster– please."

You could barely make out the words you just said but thankfully he listened, increasing the pace, jamming himself into you. You both suddenly felt ecstasy fill your bodies, orgasm after orgasm hit. He filled you up with his cum, warming up your body. And yet he didn't pull out, keeping a hold on your hips.

After a couple of rounds, you both heard banging from the entrance. Hurriedly collecting the clothes on the ground and putting them back on, Mike walked up to see a female police officer knocking on the door.

"Damn, messed up on just the second night? What happened to you?"

Mike's face heated up in embarrassment. 

Leave a vote if you enjoyed it !!! time to sleep now cause it's almost  3 am OMLLL

792 Words.