Eric Carr

Requested by LittleCeasarsVixen
Thank you for submitting a request, I hope you like it!

Halloween night 1984, Suzy was getting ready to attend a costume party that her friend Diana had invited her to. Unsure of what to dress up as at the last minute, Suzy decided on a simple vampire costume that consisted of a black dress, a cape and some plastic fangs. As she had just finished tying the string of her cape around her neck, there was a knock on the door. Diana's voice was heard from the other side of the door and Suzy had rushed over and made her way out to meet her friend. As the two were now in Diana's car, she began to explain to Suzy where the party was going to be located.

Upon finding a place to park and finally nearing the building, they could see how crowded it was on the outside and could only imagine how it must look on the inside. Eventually the two friends had made their way inside the club and had made their way towards the bar. After a while, Diana saw a few of her other friends and decided to go say hello to them; informing Suzy that she would be right back. A few minutes passed as Suzy was now alone at the bar, a stranger had taken a seat where Diana previously was. Suzy had her eyes else where as the stranger looked over at her.

"You here by yourself?" The man spoke, getting Suzy's attention.

"No, I'm here with a friend." She stated.

"Well, I don't see them anywhere." The man replied, scooting closer.

"They're coming back." Suzy said, keeping her gaze away from the stranger.

"Why don't you and I hang out for a little while?" The man said, now too close for Suzy's comfort. This caused her to stand up and she was about to walk away when another voice was heard.

"Hey! There you are! I was wondering where you had gone off to."

Suzy looked over to see a different man with big hair and some sort of face paint standing in front of her. It took her a moment to realize that the painted man was trying to help her out of the awkward situation.

"Oh yeah! I was wondering when you were gonna come back." She let out a slight chuckle.

"Well come on, let's move away from this spot." The painted man said in a quieter voice and gestured for her to follow him.

As soon as they stepped away from the bar, Suzy began to thank the man.

"Thanks for helping me out there, I don't think that guy was gonna leave me alone." She said.

"No worries, I'm glad I was there to help. You okay?" The man asked, concern present in his voice.

Suzy nodded in response.

"You gonna be okay by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for my friend to come back from... well where ever she's gone off to." Suzy chuckled.

"Want me to wait with you until she comes back? I don't mind." The man gave an assuring smile.

Suzy thought about it for moment "Yeah, if you don't mind."

"Of course not." The man gestured over to a booth and the two walked over to take a seat.

"What's your name?" The painted man asked.

"Suzy."

"Suzy" He smiled as he spoke her name "Well, Suzy, I'm Eric. It's nice to meet you." He let out a slight giggle as he extended his hand for a proper introduction.

"Are you supposed to be a vampire?" Eric asked as he looked Suzy over.

"Yeah" she chuckled "I was supposed to have fangs but I'm not sure where those went. What are you supposed to be?"