Blanket

After a long day, you were in the shower, when Tim walked inside the bathroom.

It looked like he was already starting to shave, so you peeked out the curtains.

He noticed you were staring.

"Oh, hey, didn't see ya there." He grinned, dragging his shaver along the side of his face delicately.

"Ha-ha." You rolled your eyes, stepping out the bath.

"How'd you sleep? Sorry if I kept you up." He chuckled, rinsing off his face.

"No, you weren't snoring this time." You laughed softly.

"Ah, good." He holds your face gently, pulling you into an affectionate kiss.

His hand traveled to your ass, squeezing gently as he held your chin between his thumb and index finger.

As he pulled away, you couldn't help but look at him in the eyes.

It was crazy how unintentionally attractive Tim could look.

"You're so hot." You muttered, blushing furiously as he smiled.

"I'm not so bad, huh?"

You laughed softly, and continued drying off.

"Well, I'll be in here for a while. Love you." He says, kissing your hand.

You nod, smiling as you leave the bathroom and head to his room.

You sat on his bed, picking up what seemed to be his signature t-shirt, and slid it on.

Tim left the bathroom shortly after, and walked in.

"That looks way better on you than it does on me." He grinned, kissing you once again.

A towel was wrapped messily around his waist.

"By the way, Jenna's been wanting to meet with us, apparently. Says she wants to study at a coffee shop or somethin'-- Whatever she said, and that we've made her party a hit." 

He walked over to the dresser, taking off the towel.

"Then we should totally go!" You smile.

He groaned, and you chuckled at him.

"What's so bad about Jenna?" You say, putting on a pair of underwear and some cargo pants.

"She's a knucklehead." He rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair.

"So what? You're a knucklehead too, dummy."

"Yeah, but I'm like.. a cooler knucklehead." He crosses his arms.

"Just get dressed." You snort, grabbing a pair of shoes.

A couple minutes later, Tim steps out the door and is finally ready to go after what seemed like years.

"What were you doing?"

"Contemplating on whether or not I want to see that idiot."

"C'mon, let's just go. That party was awesome."

"Fine."

The two of you made your way to the coffee shop, holding hands.

"Hey, you made it." Jenna grinned, leaning against the wall. 

"Against my will." Tim mumbled.

"You said you wanted to study?"

"Yeah, need some help with that one class, pretty sure it's chemistry."