Rainy Day

10k ALREADY??

first of all, i just want to say that i'm so so so so happy that i even got this far with you all. thank you guys for reading, thank you for enjoying my writing and the previous chapters. :)

AAA i can't express how much this made me happy
thank you so so so much everybody!!

although i couldn't write that much because of how busy this week is, this mini chapter will be about you and tim spending the rest of your day together after a long day of classes <3

just know that there might be a part two to this!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

part 1: napping

You sat at your desk, writing down the notes that were written on the chalkboard.

Class was only for a couple more minutes before the end of the day, which you were very thankful for (Considering the fact you were exhausted).

The bell finally rung and you began to pack your things tiredly.

Tim had hockey practice, so he'd come a little while later.

You made your way to his dorm, opening the door with the key quietly.

You placed your things by the door, taking off your shoes.

Darryl was in his room, probably napping.

You slowly walk into Tim's room, shutting the door behind you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

You sat in bed, scrolling on your phone. There wasn't much to do now, classes were done and you finished on your work.

Tim got back a while ago, giving you a kiss on the cheek before freshening up.

Tim stepped out the shower, drying off in the bathroom. He came out shortly after, wasting no time to get in bed with you.

He crawled in immediately, curling up beside you.

"Tired?" You murmured, a small smile stretching onto your face.

He nodded, looking up at you with those pretty, blue eyes of his.

Tim rested his head against your chest, groaning tiredly.

"Babe.." He mumbled quietly, his hand gently holding the small of your back. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." You murmured in response, smiling as he kisses your cheek.

"Mmm, I missed this too." He buried his face in the crook of your neck, pressing a soft kiss there.

"Hockey was pretty good today.. Not too crazy, but, y'know.. They're knuckleheads." He grinned. "But, how was your day?" He said softly.

"Honestly?" You sighed. "Tiring as usual, but.. it was good."

"Well, it's a good thing we have all this time to sleep." He smiled. "Wanna make the most of it?"

"Tempting." You squeeze his hand gently. "I'll take you up on that."

Tim laughed softly, holding you close.

As the minutes went on, Tim grew more and more tired. With each soft breath you took, your heartbeat steadied, becoming a gentle rhythm that lulled him into a deep slumber.

Your hands were woven in his blonde hair, running through each fluffy tuft. With a contented sigh, he pulled you closer to him, his arms wrapped around your waist in a tight embrace.

You smiled, continuing to rub his head as he slept quietly.

The pitter-patter of the raindrops outside was a comforting tune as you held Tim in your arms.

You decided to put your phone away, turning it off and placing it down gently on the nightstand to lay with your beloved.

Before you knew it, you eventually fell asleep, succumbing to the tiredness.

The two of you were wrapped up in blankets, warm and safe from the harsh weathers outside.

You were more than willing to rest in bed with him, relaxing with the little time that you had left before classes tomorrow.

Although there wasn't much time, the two of you were happy enough to lay in each other's arms.

🎀
. . . . . . . . . . . . .