Piercings

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

in this chapter, you have a piercing appointment scheduled!!

tim comes along with you, and is utterly shocked by the one you chose.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You yawned, waking up around 6 AM.

Tim was still asleep, clenching around your waist as he rested his head on your stomach.

You managed to release yourself from his tightened grip, and walk into the bathroom, in hopes not to wake him up.

After a couple minutes of brushing your teeth and washing your face thoroughly, you suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around your waist, and rest their head on your shoulder. 

It was Tim.

And unfortunately, your plan on letting him sleep failed.

He groaned tiredly and kissed your neck.

"Come back to the couch.." He muttered, sleepily hovering above you while his hands pulled you into him.

"Why'd you wake up, my love..?  I was gonna wake you up later." You said, kissing him back.

"..Because I wanted to sleep in with you. And I still do."

His voice was like a siren call, enticing and tempting.

"Sorry baby.." You kissed his cheek once more, and took off your shirt.

"I've gotta shower.." You turned around and helped him undress.

"I'm so tired.. Why can't we just go back to sleep.." He sighed, taking off his shirt.

"Seems to me you're more than ready to hop in the bath with me.. How come?"

"Cause."

 You let out a playful snort, and climbed inside the shower, turning on the warm water.

Tim quickly followed after you.

He grabbed a small towel and lathered it with soap.

Tim rubbed your arms and thighs carefully, gently massaging the foam onto your skin.

"Can I wash your hair?" You ask sweetly, trying to reach for the shampoo.

"Just this once.." He murmured, grabbing the bottle for you. He was probably still grumpy that you left the couch so early in the morning.

"Don't be so mad at me.. please?" You kissed his cheek.

A soft smile stretched on his face.

"Alright." He kissed your head and allowed you to wash his blonde curls.

Later on, after the two of you finished showering, Tim made breakfast.

"Oh, I forgot. I wanted to ask you something." You smiled, sneaking a sip of his coffee.

"Shoot." He grinned, now paying full attention.

"How do you feel about piercings?" You ask, looking up at him and realizing how stupid that question sounded.

"How do you think I feel about them, babe?" He sarcastically says, smirking at you.

"Shut up." You say, rolling your eyes as he snickered at you.

"But seriously, what do you think about them?" 

"I think they're cool.. And I think they'd look great on you." He grinned.