Holidays (Part 2)

Tim sat there in the bathroom for a couple more minutes, trying his hardest to recover from the amazing experience he just sat through.

His chest heaved, small shallow breaths escaping his soft lips as he looked at the door.

He cursed lightly under his breath as he watched his cock stir up once again.

He stood up, zipping up his pants carefully.

He reached for the light switch, flipping it down as he left the restroom.

As he shut the door behind him, he smoothed out his blonde hair, and disheveled shirt.

He glanced over at you, sitting by the fireplace with your parents.

You caught his glance, smiling softly.

He walked over, sitting next to you.

It was honestly surprising how you acted like nothing happened in that little bathroom.

And he followed along.

Well, at least he tried.

Minutes passed and everyone was having fun, conversating about different experiences and hobbies they shared.

Tim glanced over at you.

You didn't even notice his gaze yet, until you felt like you were actually getting watched.

You shifted your head.

He was.

"Are you serious?" You said in absolute disbelief, scooting closer to him as your parents went back to the kitchen for refills.

You knew that look. 

He shamefully nodded his head.

You took his hand, leading him upstairs.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It happened again.

The two of you (mostly Tim this time), were unable to control yourselves.

Again!

This time, you and Tim were in your old bedroom. Your parents were downstairs, still drinking hot chocolate as they sat by the fireplace.

He took off your shirt, pulling you close to his chest.

His hands were already grabbing at your tits, playing around with your piercings, pushing the beads of metal around with his tongue lightly.

He was impatient, needier than last time.

You let out soft sighs as he squeezed at your soft skin.

"He's a nice kid."

"I know, he helped around a bunch."

Your hands trembled as you unzipped his pants. You could feel his throbbing erection through his boxers.

His pretty eyes flickered up to yours.

"He helps with everything, no questions asked."

You pulled them down halfway, fishing his cock out of his pants as your eyes were locked on his.

He tugged down your panties, pulling you onto his lap.

The small bedroom with filled with soft gasps and little whines.

Your hands were wrapped tightly around his cock while he suckled on your tits.

"..Need you so bad, pretty girl. Need you." He murmured softly against your sweet skin, his breathing becoming more and more labored as you worked your palm obediently on his twitchy length.

He buried his face in the crook of your neck, his hands moving to the softness of your ass.

He spread your slick folds apart, positioning himself at your entrance. His cockhead probed at your leaky hole, dying to slide right inside of your hot clutch.

"You'll take me so well, won't you?" He practically whined, holding your thighs as he leaked hot, sticky precum all over himself. 

He was so messy.

With a soft whimper from you, he jerked his hips upwards, thrusting right into your eager pussy.

You let out a little yelp, the sudden pang of pleasure making your thighs twitch and your tight walls clench even harder. It hit you like a freight train, heavy and unexpecting. But you were expecting this, weren't you?

His skin slapped against yours repeatedly, his cock greedily ramming deeper inside you.

He let out shaky gasps and moans, holding your waist tightly as you clenched around him.

Oh, he loved it. The way your tits bounced as you rode him— Each time he looked down and saw you absolutely drenched around him. 

He was going wild.

You held his face, pressing soft kisses to his lips—which he gladly accepted—as your thighs shook.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum—" He stammered, his hands clenching tight in your hair.

His moans got higher, louder, pitchier.

You had to cover his mouth, your parents, they probably heard that..

But you didn't stop riding though, you couldn't.  It felt too good and he was absolutely on the verge of cumming. And so were you.

"So close, pretty girl, I-I'm.." He murmured, your slick heat now soaking his entire cock.

"Oh, Tim.." You whimpered, your pussy drooling all over his throbbing length.

The little flex of his thighs and the tiny tremble gave it away. He whimpered softly, biting down on his bottom lip as he thrusted upwards into you, dumping a heavy load inside you.

Then came his little silhouettes of moans. It was pretty, really.

Seeing him all worn out, sweaty and whining softly beneath you.

You leaned in to kiss his face, cupping his cheeks in your hands.

He kissed you back, hands placed delicately on the back of your neck to hold you right there.

"Love you so much, so, so much.." He basically slurred, trying to catch his breath.

"I love you too, Tim."

"C'mere."

Just as you thought he was pulling you into a hug, he lifted you up and positioned you above his lips.

You looked down at him, gasping sharply in delight as his tongue slipped against your clit, flicking lightly.

"Tim, please.."

He pulled you down, lips latched onto your poor little clit.

He rolled it meanly on his tongue, slipping his fingers inside you as he lapped away.

You let out weak whimper, sighing and moaning as you rocked your hips back and forth.

He pumped his fingers in and out of you, still licking at your clit.

"So sweet.." He muttered incoherently, face buried right in between your soft thighs.

He kissed your inner thighs, moving right back to your throbbing little bud.

Tim pulled his fingers out of your wet heat, spreading your folds apart.

As soon as we went back to lick, you couldn't take anymore. You cried out loudly, cumming hard around his tongue.

And he didn't stop. Once the streams started rushing, he kept sucking on your clit, harder and harder.

You panted, looking down at him.

He planted a soft kiss on your belly.

"So pretty.. and soft." He says, kissing your thighs.

── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──