9

POV: 3rd Person

In the dimly lit alley, the confrontation between (Y/N) and the menacing man escalates, every move swift and calculated. The young lady's refined grace and the gleam of her silver dagger reflect her determination to defend herself.

Sebastian Michaelis, who has been trailing the events, silently approaches the alley's entrance. His crimson eyes remain locked on the ominous scene as he stands shrouded in the shadows. He has gauged the situation and now awaits the perfect moment to intervene.

The swift man, his face a mixture of pain and sadistic glee, seems to be reveling in the conflict. He regards (Y/N) with a malevolent grin, his dark eyes filled with cruel intentions.

As their standoff continues, the sound of clashing steel rings through the narrow alley, echoing into the silent night. The young lady, though agile and determined, can feel her energy wane with every strike she deflects. Her supernatural abilities may grant her strength and speed, but the relentless assailant is proving to be a strong foe.

In the heat of the struggle, the stranger makes a calculated move, feigning a lunge to one side before quickly changing direction and striking toward (Y/N)'s exposed side. It's a deceptive maneuver, one that takes her momentarily off guard.

The blade grazes her arm, tearing through fabric and drawing a thin line of blood. A gasp escapes her lips as she stumbles back, her slender fingers gripping her wounded arm. The taste of blood is rich in the air.

Sebastian Michaelis's eyes narrow as he watches the dangerous situation take a perilous turn. The time to act is now.

Silent as a shadow, Sebastian moves with precise speed and grace. His eyes, now fixed on the  man, are an intense shade of crimson, a telltale sign of his own supernatural nature as a demon.

The man, unaware of Sebastian's true identity, turns his attention to the new arrival and feels an inexplicable dread wash over him. "Who the devil are you?"

Sebastian's lips curl into a slight, predatory smile as he responds, "A concerned passerby. I couldn't help but overhear your... conversation."

The stranger's confidence falters in the presence of Sebastian. He takes a step back, but his desperation still simmers beneath the surface. "This ain't your concern, mister. Walk away before you get hurt."

Sebastian doesn't heed the threat. Instead, with supernatural agility, he moves closer to the menacing man, his eyes never leaving his target. "I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, it is my concern when a lady's safety is in question."

Sensing that things are quickly turning against him, the man makes a furtive and sudden grab for (Y/N). He reaches out to snatch her, but his attempt is met with a speed he cannot comprehend. Sebastian intercepts him, his hand closing around the man's wrist like a vice.

The man's face contorts with a mixture of fear and pain. "Let go of me, you—"

Before he can finish his sentence, Sebastian applies just enough pressure to immobilize the man. It becomes clear that he's dealing with an entity beyond the realm of mere mortals. Sebastian leans in closer, his voice dripping with a sinister charm.

"You see, there are those who should not be trifled with."

With a swift, elegant motion, Sebastian disarms the man of any potential weapons he might be hiding and shoves him back, causing the menacing figure to stumble and fall against the cold cobblestones.

"I must apologise for my earlier remark, my Lady," Sebastian said with a courteous bow of his head. "It seems accidents do happen, but it is our responsibility to prevent them."