Chapter 1

Sam's car^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Sam I need you to move to Colorado Springs. Yes it's in Colorado and yes I know it's not in California but you are 19 so ya. Oh and you'll be pretending to be 18 so you'll be a senior."

"I don't want to go back to highschool!"

"Well to bad. You need to listen and see if there are any up-bringing's. Kill what get's in you're way just no humans."

I nodded and left to pack my things.

****************************************************

I put my things in my Black corvette z06 stingray. I know it's small but I don't really have that much to bring just a suitcase of my clothes and make-up with hair supplies like curling iron and straightener. I also have a family photo and my scent cover and red lipstick with a mask thing. Okay it is somewhat a lot but not as much as you think it would be for me moving to another state.

I got in the front seat and set my purse in the passenger seat. Harold; My 'dad' and another hunter already told me directions to my new home and gave me keys to it.

************************************************

After a whole lot of stops and money for gas gone I finally arrived in Colorado. I got hungry and I seen a coney island so I turned into that and parked. I still needed to go to my house but I was hungry.

I got out and walked inside. It said seat yourself so I did. I smelt werewolf and a lot of them. I turned around to find a lot of werewolves staring at me talking. I turned back around and continued to 'look' at my menu. I listened in having these enhanced senses.

"Wait she's you're mate? But she's human."

"Yeah but she's my mate Kaylie. I can't do anything about that."

"Bro you found you're mate. Finally. When I found Kaylie it was amazing. Do you feel it?"

"I'm not sure. I would have to look it her eyes."

"Well I'll get her to look at you."

"Caleb don't." The girl known as Kaylie said.

Soon Caleb was sitting in the small booth on the other side if the table.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah."

"Well?"

"Look my friend in the eyes. Don't ask questions just do it. His name is Alec."

"You know. You're very weird." I turned around and looked the guy named Alec in the eyes. Then I turned around to look at Caleb. "Okay there. Bye now."

He got up and walked back over to them. Shit he is my mate. This cannot be happening.

"Hi I'm Caroline. Have you decided what you want to drink?"

"Um yeah can I get a coke please."

She nodded."Are you ready to order too or do you need more time?"

"Yeah I'm ready. Can I get the turkey club with to tomato please."

"Yeah sure. I'll be back with you're drink in a minute."

She left and another person sat on the other side of the table.

"Um. Hi?"

"Hi I'm Kaylie. What's you're name?"

"Samantha but I hate that name it's too girly so just call me Sam."

"I like that name."

"Thanks, I like your's too."

"You're welcome and thankyou."

"So what did you come over here for?"

"Uh.....So how old are you?"

"18." Lies "How old are you?"

"18 and I'm a senior at Springs High School. You're in it too right?"

I nodded. I wish I wasn't in the school. I already graduated. 

"So what kind of car to you drive?"

"It's the black corvette. It's a Z06 stingray." I pointed outside and she looked at it.

"That's nice. I just drive a mustang."

I nodded. "Well I got to go. My food just came."

"Bye."

Then my drink showed up. "Sorry I took so long. The pop thing had to be changed."

"It's okay."

"I'll be back with you're food in a minute."

I nodded and my phone decided to ring. I took it out and looked at the caller ID. It was Harold. I answered it.

"Hold on I'm at coney island."

"Okay."

I got up and walked outside.

"Alright what's up."

"I need you to K some R's with you're Sig. So W know you're there."

"Okay. I have to go. Call me later."

K means Kill. R's means Rogues. Sig means Signature. W means Werewolves. It's code just in case the werewolves are listening.

I walked back inside to see Kaylie, Caleb and Alec looking at me. I sighed and walked over to them.

"Look guys. Quit staring at me it's freaking me out. Quit asking me random questions. Just leave me alone."

Then I walked back to my table and Caroline brought my food at that minute. I ate, paid, and left. But my arm was grabbed when I was about to reach my car.

I turned around to face Kaylie.

"What?!"

"Calm down Sam. I'm sorry if we are all weird and things but soon you'll understand. See you at school."

I looked back and seen Kaylie and her mate and Alec standing outside waiting for Kaylie. Alec was looking at me and he looked sad. Soon his eyes met mine and I quickly looked away and got in my car. I started it and pulled out of my parking space.

Then I drove away. 

**********************************

I pulled into my drive way and parked my car. It was a two story in the middle of the woods. Great. I grabbed my suitcase and brought it on my porch. I then went back and grabbed a big box with the other things in it.

I put that on my porch and got the keys out of my purse and un-locked the door. I put my stuff inside and good thing this place was already furnished because I was not going to waste my money on furniture.

I sat myself on my gray couch and felt the presence of some wolves. They were outside in the woods. I didn't worry though. I turned on the tv and went on Netflix. I played a One Tree Hill episode. I'm on season 7.

I soon felt my eyes get heavy and found myself in a deep sleep as the episode ended.

******************************************

I woke up to my phone ringing and it was 6:30. I got up and went upstairs to go shower and use the toilet.

After my shower I blow dried my hair and put it in beach waves. I put on white underwear and a white strapless bra. I put on this cute white strapless shirt with a little bit of lace coming from under it. It had buttons going all the way down to the bottom. Then I just put on some dark jeans and white vans.

I wasn't hungry so I grabbed my key's, phone, and my bag which had a pencil and a notebook. I didn't need to learn anything. I already learned it.

I walked outside and got in my car and left for school.