Chapter 8

I had to take a break so I leaned up against a tree and closed my eyes. I opened them a minute later and started walking again.

Kaylie's POV

I walked into Sam's room just to check on her. She might be asleep though. It is 9 pm. I walked in and she wasn't there.

"Doctor!" About a minute later he walked in.

"Where's Sam?"

"I don't know, I walked in and she was gone."

"Her stitched aren't healed yet. Dammit she could open them up."

"Won't she just bleed a little?"

"No. She'll bleed a lot. That wound was horrible on the inside and if they open up...She has a chance of bleeding out if they open and we don't find her."

"Oh shit."

We gathered so many people and told everybody. Alec was locked in his room and couldn't be bothered so I didn't tell him.

We went searching and came up short. We needed Alec. Her scent is stronger to mates obviously. I ran up to his room and knocked.

"Alec open up!"

Nothing. I tried opening the door and it was locked. I kicked it in though. It took a while but I did it. He was in bed drinking whiskey.

"Alec!"

He can't get drunk unless he drinks like 6 full bottles. There were already 3 on the floor. Geez. I ripped the whiskey out of his hand and dragged him in the shower and turned the cold water on.

"Stop this! You need to help us but now we can't get you're help because you're senses are blocked off thanks to you!"

When you drink that much you're senses get blocked. He won't be able to smell her...

"What do you need my help for. I'm a disgrace." He said.

"Sam is missing! If her stitches open up and we don't find her she's dead! We can't use you because you decided to drink! She could be dead by now because of you! If she's dead you can say goodbye to the slightest chance you ever had left with her!"

Then I stormed out of his room and went into mine. He was useless.

Sam's POV

Falling.

I tripped on a stick and now I'm falling to the ground. I hit the ground with an oof and felt pain in my stomach. I rolled over to see blood covering a part of my stomach. I lifted the blood stained part of the shirt and seen my wound. It was bleeding bad. 

"No no no no no." I got up and put my hand over it running straight hoping to find something. I seen wolves walking around after about a half an hour of running.

I hope this was the right place. They ran towards me and growled. "Stitches.....Open....Blood."

I was feeling woozy. I wobbled a but before walking forward. I got another growl but I ignored it.

I seen a familiar face exit the building. Kaylie. She can help me. Her eyes soon landed on me and her eyes widened running towards me.

"Sam! Doctor! Please someone help!"

I took my hand off of the open wound and lifted my shirt up to look at it. It was really bloody. I looked at the ground seeing it getting closer but I never touched it. I felt tingles and shocks over my body.

I was picked up and everything moved faster around me. I was set down and I looked around and found myself in that room I was in before in the weird hospital.

I felt a hand over my wound and looked down and connected the arm to Alec. I smiled. "I know you......Tingles.....Shocks......Love and care...Never hurt.....Mates..." The doctor ran in after that and did a bunch of stuff.

**************************************

"What do you remember?" Alec asked me.

"I remember Harold telling me about hunters and mates. About packs and rogues and everything."

"Did you figure it out?"

"I need you to tell me if or if not. I remember him telling me about the tingles and shocks. I felt that with you. He told me about how they would never hurt them and always love and care for them. I remembered you saying that you hurt the one person you were never supposed to hurt. Only love and care for. So I was thinking about everything and came to you're a werewolf and I'm you're mate."

"Yeah....Were mates."

I was right. But what I didn't understand is why he said I would hate him. Mates aren't supposed to hate each other. Only love like Harold said so why would I hate him.

"Then I could never hate you. Were mates...I'm supposed to love you and I will."

"You will hate me! What I did to you is unforgivable! Once you remember or find out you'll never want to see me again!"

I looked up at hi because he shot up from his chair. "D-do you want me to hate you?"

He looked up at me with a tear rolling down his cheek. "No...I never want you to hate me but you will."

"Tell me what you did Alec."

"No."

"Alec just tell me!"

Silence. "I stabbed you......"

My jaw was open and no words came out of my mouth. Memories flooded into my head and I let out a sob. There were so many bad ones. How could Kaylie still look at me? I beat her with silver chains.

I was going to reject Alec....He should hate me...But he stabbed me! He tried to kill me and all I was going to do was reject him not end his life. How could I love him though. Did I even want to love him?

**************************************************