Chapter 9

"What." I asked quietly. My voice was barely a whisper but I know he could hear it.

"I didn't listen to Kaylie trying to tell me not to. I didn't want to hear your story because of what you did to her...I thought there were only one kind of hunters. I'm so sorry Sam."

A tear rolled down my cheek. I looked Alec in the eyes. His were glossy.

"I remember now. I just can't believe it." Another tear rolled down and I didn't bother to wipe it away.

"I don't think I can hate you though..."

"Why?"

I took a deep breath. "I was gonna reject you...I-I knew how bad that is for a wolf but I was gonna do it....I'm sorry too."

"Do you still want to reject me?"

"I don't know anything anymore Alec. Everything is different now. I don't feel the same." I said. "Come here."

He sat on the bed and I sat up. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. It felt different than any other kiss I had ever had. I pulled away after that and looked into his eyes. But I knew my decision now.

I leaned forward and smashed my lips to his. His hands went on my waist and mine went around his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. His tongue slipped in my mouth and I loved it.

I needed air so I pulled away. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He laid down on the small bed and I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes falling into a peaceful sleep.

********************************

I woke up with Alec still sleeping but now his head was laying on my chest. I didn't care though. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 2 in the afternoon. I got here around 10 am so I got that much needed sleep.

"Alec wake up." He stirred and soon woke up. "It's 2 pm. I'm hungry too."

He nodded and got up. I got up too and found clothes on a table. I grabbed them and went to the bathroom. It was just a plain black t-shirt and black leggings. I walked out and Alec was waiting for me. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"My mom once told me some quote or something. She said 'Don't worry, just breathe. If it's meant to be, it will be.' This is meant to be."

I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me. He leaned down and we kissed again. It was light though. I let go of him and we walked out of the pack hospital.

We walked into the pack house and I found Kaylie. I ran to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry Kaylie. I needed those answers but I hit you with silver. I'm so sorry."

"You got you're memory back!?"

I nodded.

"Apology accepted. Alec?"

I turned around to look at him and ran to him hugging him. "Were okay. I was gonna do a bad thing and Alec stabbed me but. If it's meant to be, it will be. We were meant for each other anyways. Harold!"

I yelled Harolds name as he came down the stairs. I ran to him and hugged him. I backed away and spoke. "So. We need to go to every pack they need to know the difference between the bad and the good."

He nodded and smiled down at me. "Good to have you back Sam."

"New and improved Sam also." I said smiling.

******************************************************

That's what we did. We started with the pack that killed my parents. And I was in my hunter's outfit so they would know who I was except they thought I was bad. But Alec, Caleb, Harold, and Kaylie were there with us.

"What are you doing on my land?" The Alpha asked. I recognized him when I spied on his pack. His dad was there when they killed my parents. He couldn't see me and I wanted that right now.

"You're dad still alive?" Asked Alec.

"Yes I am. What do you want?" I looked at the house and he walked out.

"I have someone here who wants to talk to you."

I stepped out. He would recognize me. I knew he seen me in the trees one day back. "You brought a Hunter onto this land!? Guards kill her!"

"Stop!" Alec yelled. "You touch her and I hurt you."

The man put his hand up to stop the guards. "If you're here to kill us you did a horrible job of doing it."

"Do you feel guilty?" I asked completely ignoring what he said. "I hope you know that there are good hunters and bad ones."

He laughed at that. He was about to talk but I held my hand up. I started to walk to him but his son stood in my way. "Son move. She won't hurt me."

He moved but I didn't miss his glare. I stopped in front of him. I wasn't wearing my contacts today for a reason.

"Look at my eyes."

"Why do they look so familiar?"

"Oh well my parents had the same eyes. Same with every good hunter. That's how you tell us apart. Bad hunters have normal eyes. Good ones have these. You remember these eyes from when you ordered your men to slaughter my parents when they were trying to protect your pack."

He took some steps back. I took off the wig. He gasped. "I've been told I look just like my mother. Remember now?"

He nodded with wide eyes.

"You got attacked by rogues 2 days after you killed them. That would have never happened if you let them explain. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to get you to understand. If you want to stop killing the good then look at there eyes. If they are exactly like these they are on you're side. If they aren't kill the bastards. Were done here."

I started walking away but was stopped when my arm was grabbed. I turned my body to see the old Alpha.

"They told me about you. They said they had to live because they didn't want you to be sad."

My eyes turned glossy. "What's you're point? That you made it extra painful for them?"

He shook his head and I looked at this shack where a woman was being lead out by a guy. "Who are they?"

"Samantha? Baby is that you?" I knew that voice. I looked at the women and tears fell from my eyes.

***********************************************************