RAYE (chapter 2)

Chapter 2

Belonging and routine

It's now been weeks since I've joined I guess all the trauma I've experienced has been put into killing,look probably not the most healthy but it makes me think less about it and to only please the captain.Although he doesn't really want me fighting for some fucking reason.Milo and I don't know how long this will last he's hoping a good few years,knowing were with blackbeard it's looking that way.

"Raye I'm worried now what happens if we get abandoned because were not good enough or , or he dies!?" Milo panicked

"I highly doubt that Milo considering he's like the greastest pirate ever,can't say the same for Izzy he just stares at me really fuckin creepy"

"AHEM,stop fucking chit chatting and get to work you twats!" Izzy shouted

"Who you calling twat you look more like one than me,at least i don't have a staring problem"

Milo and raye walk off

Izzy stuned goes to find black beard.He's not there,hm strange.he finds him talking to the two new recruits he's concerned for there safety considering there litteral teens,but he can't judge him,never.

"Izzy when do we reach the next vessel?"

"Not for a couple days ed I mean captain"

"Well could you fuking speed up!"

" right away captain "

Raye and blackbeard continue talking about the next vessel but blackbeard couldn't care less.He's grown tired of pirating he wants some excitement again,not just killing.raye understands how he feels but is concerned about how long they are gonna stay on this ship now .can he really trust blackbeard now?

1 YEAR LATER

Raye was worried like really worried ed seemed down he hardly killed anyone or took over any ships.Raye decided to talk to him even if it seemed like a bad idea.

"Ed ? Can I come in"

"You may..."

holy shit,his office looked like hell.everything scattered around the whole room,he looked like he was having a breakdown.ed looked like he had cried!?.no raye was definitely seeing things again.nope all true.he decided to comfort him,well tried to and it actually worked.

"Look you can always quit don't put yourself through it just because"

" I can't just fucking leave this crew and stuff especially Izzy , no never and you and Milo I can't just abandon you it's not right "

Raye had nothing to say , he cared about him,for once in his life since his mother.he felt compelled to just sit there and listen to him.blackbeard also felt cared for since his mother aswell and someone would actually listen to him,this grew more respect for raye.

GUILT

a few days later,after there talk ed and raye respected each other massively.But something was haunting raye.GUILT.

𝑶𝒉 𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒐

He dropped to the floor bursting out crying and ran to the crows ,only safe place he had to escape this.Milo saw him and climbed to comfort him.

"I'M A FUCKING MONSTER MILO I DON'T DESERVE THIS OR YOU!" raye screamed

"What no raye you did nothing your dad did this to you and your family you are NOT a monster"Milo stated

" OH YEAH HOW AM I MEANT TO BELIEVE THIS ANY MORE "

"because I love you raye!"

Raye paused.

Loved? Did he say that Milo had never said that before.this meant the world to raye he decided he deserves this and grabbed Milo and kissed him.Milo relaxed and consented.

"See you do deserve this"

"I fucking love you,God love you so much" said raye

"Come in let's get some sleep it's been a wild day"

The moon rose and they slept.

Blackbeard saw this and felt proud that raye overcame his guilt.ed never could and never will,killing his father his trauma never left him which caused him to never feel like he deserves love.Izzy saw this in his eyes and tried to say something but he thought not best to interupt.

Blackbeard walked away.

He went to go and look into the mirror.Blackbeard stared at himself and saw his younger self looking back at him

"I'm sorry how we turned out I'm sorry I'm sorry but we can't save ourselfs were to far gone now"

tears started forming

"Dont fucking cry that's weak IM NOT WEAK !"

he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out not being able to contain it like he can't tame the kraken inside of him.

(END OF CHAPTER)

writers note

Hello I finally wrote a second chapter couldn't help myself.but yeah I know there not long chapters but I hope you enjoyed reading I find myself improving a tinnyyy bit yeah

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2!