RAYE (chapter 3)

abandoned

"Ed we have reached the vessel you were on about and well.."

" Yes Izzy and what ? "

"It looks like it's being invaded right now"

"WHAT NO GET ME FUCKING THERE RIGHT NOW!"

they got on-board and killed the invaders.Blackbeard approaches a wealthy looking man.he brings him to his quarters.Milo and raye and the rest of blackbeards crew wait for them to return but they don't and sail off.

"What the fuck?" raye said

"why did he just leave us for that fucking boat!"

" Milo what do we do? "

They hatched a plan with the rest of the crew to sail to the republic of pirates they will be okay there for now.raye was in disbelief,the man he trusted to protect him had left him for no reason he hates blackbeard.he grew to respect and comfort him over his trauma and help him to give his pirating up,but no ed had no care for them no sympathy.why the fuck did I fall for his stupid goddamn games he played in his own crew.

"He's fucking sick,he leaves us to DIE"

"Raye calm I'm sure he'll come back they probably tried to split us up to finish him"said Milo reassuringly

" how can you be sure he would of said to wait for knows how long as have till we get to the republic "

Atlast they arrived at the republic of pirates,the crew just left them,Milo and raye were stuck.they saw an old shack in the distance and thought it would be a good place to stay for now.now it wasn't the best but it could work for now I mean they had nothing else only themselves to help.

Few days went by and they were managing,growing food to eat and visiting Spanish jackies to unwind from the last few days.yes they were under age, but did they care fuck no.

"So he really left huh"

"Yes milo he fucking did I mean what was the fascination with the ship anyways"

"Come on let's get some sleep I am litteraly dying for some good sleep"

So they headed back and tried to move on and focus on there future.raye was right he shouldn't have trusted him in the first place.

"Fucking backstabber".

(END OF CHAPTER)

writers note

Hey so I know this chapter was really short but I'm building up to the biggest chapter I've planned which contains many sections so I'll have my work cut out for the next few days

Hopefully I'll be able to connect s2 and this together since end of s1 and middle of s2 are close so yeah

Hope you enjoyed!