✟¢нαρтєя fινє✟

¢нαρтєя fινє

Red eyes stared longingly at me through my window, teeth bared, just waiting to enter. My eyes never left its gaze, my feet slowly walking over to the window and sliding it open. The creature of the night clamoured in, immediately pouncing upon me, sinking its fangs into my neck.

I screamed, bolting up from my bed. I stared at my window, my body trembling. I dashed out from my bed, from my room into my hallway.

The hallway seemed to grow longer and longer the more I tried to run to my father's room. The walls began to contort, and faces of friends, families, and nightmarish figures began to appear along the wall, laughing, taunting, and grinning down at me.

I screamed, holding my head in my hands as I ran. I finally came to a door. I threw it open, and slammed it shut behind me once I dashed inside.

My heart beat in my throat, my breath erratic and my eyes darting everywhere.

The room was a room of mirrors. I stood before the sleek and silver mirrors, my clothes now absent. Blood ran down my body, starting from a wound in my neck. It ran down me like a waterfall, cascading and creating small rivers over my pale skin. A cold hand rubbed me in between my thighs, another hand running up and down my hip. Another hand rubbed and squeezed my chest, and a another hand trailed its fingers through the blood upon my stomach.

I could not see anyone in the mirror behind me, but I could feel their knife-tipped fangs piercing my skin upon my chest, wrist, hip and thigh. I moaned and tilted my head back, blood running through my hair.

Grasping my head I sat up. Another dream? What's going on? I ran my hand through my hair, and looked at it. I screamed loudly, my throat raw from the sheer sound. Blood coated my hand, and I felt it begin to run down my face. My bed disappeared from below me, and I was in my bathtub, filled to the brim with blood. Something pulled me under, and I began to struggle to breathe.

Blood. It was everywhere.

Leave me alone! Go away!

Stop!

Yay chapter five of Vampires out!!! Like the new cover???? It's good, right, RIGHT?!
Word count: 1636 words.
Time completed: 3:18 PM
Date: 01/03/16

Well I wrote a new dream ;3 sorry if it's not very descriptive, I wanted to get it over and done with...
Word count: 445 words (wow that's short!)
Time completed: 8:45 pm
Date completed: Sunday the 16th of October