Extra

I scoured my suitcase for movies to watch. I was extremely bored--the sky grey and dark, school being closed due to the snow (which, might I add, has not been this heavy for a long time). It doesn't snow in November, which was very odd, but I guess it's because I'm here.

Snowflakes gently drifted from the sky, the clouds grey. My fingers closed around the hard case of a DVD, and I smiled in relief. I yanked it out—and pouted in dissatisfaction.

When the hell did I buy Twilight? Maybe I bought it to piss my dad off? Who knows.

I sighed and turned the case over to read the back. Wait. It's about "vampires". Krisztian is a vampire.

A devilish grin crept onto my lips.

"What're you grinning about?"

I shrieked and dropped the DVD, spinning around—my eyes laying upon a smug-looking Krisztian sitting on the wooden windowsill. I pouted, speak of the devil.

"Oh, I just thought we could watch a movie," I said, standing up and brushing myself off. He raised a brow, diamond piercing catching the dim sunlight.

"A movie? Last time I checked, your TV was ancient." He tilted his head, lips slightly pursed. I snickered, gesturing to my laptop waiting and ready on my desk.

"I do have a laptop. Cmon, what do you say?" I asked, batting my eyelashes childishly. He rolled his eyes and jumped into the room, pushing me onto the bed.

"Sure, whatever." He sat beside me, the bed creaking. "What movie?"

That devilish grin crept back on my lips. "Have you ever watched Twilight?"

________________________

Hello to those who have actually read this far. 

This is the first time I have been on this account in about five or six months. 

I am flattered by all the comments, and I really want to continue this story, I do. 

I even had sequels planned out. 

But I had little to no motivation to finish this story. 

Same with all my other stories on this account. I will leave them up so people can enjoy them, but I will not be continuing any of them, except for maybe just one.

I am sorry. I have no ideas for this book, I've forgotten what my plan was for this story's plot. If you have ideas and wish for me to continue, PM me. 

I may continue it if I find motivation. Until then, you'll just have to live with this unfinished extra chapter. 

I spend all my time on my MAIN Wattpad account, yehetbunnie, which is where I write kpop fanfiction. If you wish to read my stories on there, please feel free to. 

- Kenny