✟¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи✟

[αмαι'ѕ ρσν]

My hands were tied. The blood wasn't pumping to them anymore, and they were numb. The gag in my mouth was drenched in saliva and blood, my left eyelid scrunched closed in pain. My feet dragged through the dust as men proceeded to drag me into a room where fires lit the dark room, and men in cloaks watched on in amusement as I vigorously fought the best I could.

They threw my body to the cold floor, a groan of pain escaping my gagged lips.

"Spill his blood."

A knife sliced through my forearm, a whimper of pain forcing its way from my throat. My blood flowed freely from the wound, and the sickos collected it in a cup, filling it to the brim. The man walked away from me, cup in hand. He dipped his fingers in the cup, coating the tips in my warm substance. He then proceeded to draw a star circle with me in the centre. The men began to lowly hum in unison, soft words of Latin tongue drifting between the low notes.

I could barely comprehend anything that was being said. The blood flowing from my body was too much and I couldn't stay conscious.

My right eye, my open eye, slipped shut, and I drifted into unconsciousness.

Stuffing my hands into my trouser pockets, I entered the warehouse, the scent of blood hanging thick in the air. Amai's blood. How much did they spill? It scared me to know. Humans die if they lose too much blood. I entered the firelight, and I laid my eyes upon Amai. The state of Amai's body caused my blood to boil in anger.

His head lolled to the side, gag shoved into his mouth, hands and feet tied tightly, blood coating his cheeks and skin, drenching his hair and clothes.

I angrily stormed into the circle, slicing my hand straight through one of the human's necks, blood spurting out like a fountain and killing him instantly. His body limply crumpled to the floor, a pool of blood filling below his body. My eyes stared angrily at the men, and they all began to cower in fear.

"I'll kill you all."

And I attacked.

The beeping of a heart monitor awoke me from my unpleasant dream. My eyes fluttered open, the walls a blinding white. Ah, I knew this room. It's the room where people die. An oxygen mask was strapped over my face, a bandage wrapped painfully tight around my head and over my left eye. I could feel bandages wrapped around my arm, and pain coursing through my body.

Blinking several times, the room slowly came into focus from a blur of white. And a face staring down at me. Two faces. One face was my father's. His cheeks wrinkled as a smile crossed his face, relief flooding his eyes and dripping down his cheeks.

The other was a little unfamiliar. Wait. There was double of them. I blinked again, and they became clear. Two silver-haired, tall boys staring at me with watchful eyes. One with gold, one with lavender. Oh, it was the Negrescu brothers. Krizstián and Joszef.

"...D-Dad?" I stuttered out, my throat dry and cracked. My father gently ran his hand through my silky brown hair. The nurses must've washed my hair for me. Well, last I remembered, I had blood through it.

"Thank God you're alright," he whispered, his voice wobbling.

"...what happened?" I croaked out. The two brothers glanced at each other. My father glanced back at them.

"Satanists had kidnapped you and tried to use you as a sacrifice to summon something," Krizstián mumbled, standing right beside me, gold eyes ablaze with anger.