1

Darien's POV

Hi my name is Darien Johnson, no I'm not apart of Jack Johnson's family im just a normal teenager.

I have long brown hair and brown eyes, when I'm happy they are light but when I'm sad they turn a darker shade of brown.

Anyways I'm 5'4 and 14 years old. I live in Mooresville North Carolina. Right across the street from the Grier's.

I haven't started school yet but I start tomorrow so I'm excited for that.

When I woke up I went into my bathroom and got into the shower. You know the normal wash hair, body, and shave.

After that I got my towel and dried off. When I was done I walked out of my bathroom to my closet.

I grabbed clothes and put it on my bed and went back into my pink bathroom. I blow dried my hair and walked back out.

I put on my black bra and underwear, high wasted denim shorts with gold studs on the front pockets, black front zip up crop top, black floral printed cardigan, pink socks, and black combat boots.

I went back into my bathroom and straightened my hair, put mascara, eyeliner, and pink lipstick on.

After that I took a picture on my gold iPhone 6 with a tie dye alien emoji case on it and got on twitter.

@ItsDarienJohnson: First day outfit👌😜
*Picture Attachment*

I walked downstairs because my mom was yelling for me.

"Here mom" I said and jumped off the last step

"Come on" she said

"Can we stop at Starbucks" I asked

"Yes if you hurry. I have to be at work. They said I get to go on my first business trip in a couple of days" she said excitedly and we walked out.

We got into the car and drove down a little and I saw HAYES GRIER!! I had to stay calm though.

We stopped at Starbucks and I got a Cotten candy Frap and we headed to my new school.

When I got there he talked to my mom and then she left and I sat down.

"I will call down someone to show you around" he said

I was sitting there in the office on my phone and some girl walked in.

"Darien this is Chloe she will show you around" he said and I got up and walked with her.

We started talking about all kinds of stuff until the bell rang. A lot of people looked at me weird and the boys kept flirting.

"This is Ally and Bella, guys this is the new girl Darien" Chloe said and we all talked then I went to my first class

"Everybody this is Darien Johnson. She moved here from California" the teacher said

"Let's see where should I seat you" she mumbled

"She can sit by me" a girl said

"No you guys would talk" she said

"You can sit by..

Okay guys comment, vote and share please. It's my first FanFiction I am making for someone but don't worry I'm working on two other ones for people.

Anyways this book is for DarianJadeHans I hope you like it!!!