34

Darien's POV
Couple days from the break up

"Eat" Josh said

"What are we having" I asked

"Well we have Chinese Food" he said

"Okay" I said and got up out of bed.

I was wearing nike shorts, black nike sports bra, and knee high socks.

My hair was in a messy bun with no makeup.

I haven't been to school I've been doing online school. I rarely leave my room, I cry a lot.. I'm depressed.

I sat at the table and we ate.

"Hey Darien can you watch Jayden tomorrow it's our anniversary" Tiffany asked

"Yeah I'll watch him" I smiled

We finished eating and I walked upstairs and got on my phone.

I haven't got on it since I texted the group chat. I had a whole bunch of text from the boys but I didn't answer them I just got on twitter.

A lot of people was asking if I was okay, where I was, what's wrong and stuff like that.

I looked at Hayes' thing and it said we broke up.

@ItsDarienJohnson: Sorry everyone I haven't been active. I haven't been the best lately😓

The boys texted my but I ignored them. I took a picture in my mirror, I had little square mirrors on one of my walls and it took up all the space so I have a mirror wall.

@ItsDarienJohnson: Just because😁
*Picture attachment*

And of course I put on sweatpants and a shirt. I logged out then changed back into spandex and a sports bra because it was hot and laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Nash's POV

"She looks horrible" JJ said

"She looks depressed" I said and we got our bags from our rooms and started going to the lobby.

Once we were down there the limo pulled up because we had to give the rental cars back.

"Hayes do you miss her" Taylor asked

"Yeah, i still love her but she don't love me so I have to move one" he said

"Hmm" we all did at the same time

"So is everyone coming back with us"i asked

"I'm not"mahogany said sadly

"I'm not" Jacob said

The rest of them nodded and we stopped at the airport. We got out and got through security and stuff like that.

We sat in the seats until 3am our plane was called and I woke everyone up. we said by to Mahogany and Jacob and got on the plane. We were sat by each other and we all fell asleep.