11

Darien's POV

TODAYS THE DAY!!

It's 8am and I have to be there at 12pm I'm just gonna ride my penny board there.

I got up and got into the shower. I rushed it then got out and blow dried my hair. I walked out and picked the outfit I set out the night before.

Black ripped shorts, white crop top that says Problems 99, SnapBack that has LA on it, black socks, black vans.

Before I put the hat on I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I did smokey eyed effect and put red lipstick on. I looked at myself and thought DAMN WHOS THAT SEXY GIRL? Oh me..

Anyways I got my tie dye penny board and grabbed my VIP pass and went downstairs. My mom was at he so I left a note and grabbed my phone.

I had to go back upstairs to change my case which is now black with boss on it..

Skip to the building.

I stopped riding and seen some girls andd stood in line with them.

"Hey I'm Darien" I smiled

"You are so pretty! I'm Maya" Maya said

"I'm Sam" Sam said

"Brittany is the name and I love your voice" Brittany said

"Thank you" I smiled

We talked for a long time and a lot more people came and we got to go in. Hayes and Nash didn't see me that's good I'm waiting for the meet and greet.

They were acting so stupid and then it was the meet and greet.

Two girls were ahead of me and they went then it was me.

I ran and jumped on Hayes and knocked him over.

"Darien" he smiled and I hugged

"You guys left me for two days. I broke my fingers" I said and showed him

"I'm sorry" he said and we laughed

Mind you I am sitting on him on the ground.

"Bitch" I heard and turned and saw Nash smirking

Taylor came over to me and picked me up

"I'm sorry about Nash" he said

Nobody heard me and Hayes' conversation which is perfect because I want to play with them.

I made myself cry. Nash smirked and walked over to security whispered something and then security came over and picked me up.

Nash whispered to Hayes and I knew they were playing a trick on the guys.

He sat me down backstage and I laid on the couch.

"So you know Hayes and Nash" he asked

"Nope" I said

"I'm kidding I'm their neighbor and me and Hayes go to school together" I said and he nodded and left

I turned and faced the inter couch and fell asleep.