Chapter 3 - Bed

EUN HYUK'S P.O.V.

"You look even more..."

"Handsome..."

What did she say?

Before I could even respond to what she said, she already left smiling devilishly.

What was that for?

"Are you gonna go?" I asked as I waited for her response.

"Eun Yoo, wants me to stay, is it okay with you?" She asks, with her face waiting for my approval.

"Yeah, you could just use my room. Eun Yoo's room is too small for you two to fit." I could see she didn't want it but at the same time, she does.

"No, I'm fine--" Before she could speak I'd already spoken.

"No, just sleep in my room. I could just sleep here in the living room." She just went silent and proceeded to speak.

"Okay, sleep tight." That was the last thing she said before she went inside.

She did not even bother to argue with me, she just silently went inside the room. I look up to see what Eun Yoo's doing, and to my surprise she's asleep, the dishes are well arranged and the apartment is neat and clean.

What kind of magic does Go Aeni have? What kind of thing does she have that made Eun Yoo act this way?

She should stay here forever.

Before I could sleep, I almost forgot that Aeni was going to stay here tonight. I knocked inside, only to see her on my bed, staring at the ceiling with her blank eyes.

"Sorry to bother you, I just need some pillows and a blanket," I uttered.

She turned to look at me as she speaks

"Your room's bigger than Eun Yoo, I could just sleep down here. Your bed is your precious thing." That was the longest sentence she had ever said. I can closer to her as I speak

"No, it's alright really, let me know if you need something. Eun Yoo's already asleep." After I said that, she just laughed. She laughed, but this time, she laughed genuinely with happiness on her face.

"I'm glad she finally slept, I told her not to sleep so late."

"Are you okay with these? Or do you need more pillows?" I asked

"I just need some clothes to sleep, maybe I'd just go to my uni--"

"You can borrow my clothes."

She turned to look at me with her confused eyes, it was as if she couldn't believe what she just heard.

I got my clothes, my grey T-shirt and my pants and gave them to her.

"Here, you could use the bathroom and take a bath."

"Tss, this is like I'm in the hotel. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes, I wouldn't allow you if I don't want to. Eun Yoo seems like a person now because of you."

"Hm, thank you. I'll make sure I'll take a bath and not smell."

"Call me when you need something. I can go whenever."

She nodded as she grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I then started to prepare my bed in the living room.

-

AENI'S P.O.V.

"Are you gonna go?" Eun Hyuk asks.