Chapter 8 - She Is...A Gorei?

YESUL's P.O.V.

"Just....just safely go to Seoul XXXXX Village. You can just park it there."

(⁠╬⁠⁽⁠⁽⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠⁾⁠⁾⁠ ⁠Д⁠ ⁠⁽⁠⁽⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠⁾⁠⁾⁠)!!!!!

WHATTTTTTT

I still cannot believe that Aeni, GO AENI is letting me drive her motorcycle! She doesn't let anyone ride with her on this motorcycle, let alone ride it to her home! No way! This is so unusual of her.

"Wha--"

"No more questions Yesul. I'll see you there."

-

Ah, that person must be really close to her, or maybe she can get something off of him. But I don't really sense that that man could be a danger to her... No... don't think about it this way Yesul. I've known Aeni for a long time, and I've seen her struggles since then. She can never go wrong, especially with people. She can sense who is bad for her, and those who are good for her.

I started to clean the shop and started preparing for its closing. When I saw them getting inside the cab already, my mind just couldn't stop thinking about many possibilities and what-ifs. Not that Aeni isn't strong enough is actually...more than that.

I grabbed the keys she gave to me as I started the engine of her bike.

Seoul Teukbyeol-Si XXXX Village.

Well, this seems like this is her new dorm.

-

When I arrived, the place was quiet, it seemed like there were no people who lived in this small apartment building. The cold breeze touched my skin as I roamed around.

She's good at picking places. You cannot be suspicious.

I heard a loud thud from afar, only to see..

Aeni?

I followed their footsteps and led me to room 201. The guy earlier was passed out, Aeni tries to get him inside but it seems like he has no strength.

He totally looks funny.

But that makes me wonder. How do they know each other? And why is Aeni taking care of him? Could it be...

HE IS AENI'S BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?

NO!!!!!!

If he is...then...

I!! WOULD!! BE!! SO!! HAPPY!!

SPLASHES OF HAPPINESS!

WIIIIIHHHHHH!

(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

I didn't know that Aeni's type is a nerdy guy who seems like he has never felt the touch of a woman. But don't get me wrong, he has the looks.

But.. But....

WHAT IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM?!?!

OH...

DO NOT OVERTHINK YESUL!! YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR FRIEND!

Just as I was going to walk back to the exit route, I heard some footsteps. So, I decided to follow it, only to see a figure of a guy that looked oddly familiar to me.

Oh no!

What is Dori doing here?

I followed him, but it seemed like he noticed my presence and ran away! I can't let him go without asking him why is he here. Is there something going on that I don't know?