Epilogue

Shelby's Perspective-

"Believe it or not, I know how frustrating it is to be cursed. It's okay."

Shelby sniffed, "N-no it's not."

Katherine giggled lightly, "Have you seen my empire? It's completely two toned. Heck, even this creature is cursed because of me! I understand how you feel, Shelby; you're not alone."

Katherine then kissed Shelby lightly, "Trust me."

Shelby's eyes widened and she saw Katherine's red face when she leaned back.

"I- I'm sorry, I shouldn't've- "

Katherine was interrupted as Shelby leaned in and kissed her.

Katherine's eyes widened but she kissed back.

"Thank you." Shelby whispered as they broke apart, "I can't tell you how much it means to me to have someone understand how I feel."

Katherine nodded, "Of course."

"But are you sure you don't mind the creature?" Shelby asked, changing the subject.

Katherine lightly giggled, "It's fine, Blossom, don't worry about it."

Shelby blushed at the pet name and kissed Katherine's cheek.

I love you.

Hey thanks for reading this little book that was kinda a mess. Hope you enjoyed and have a good day :D

Keep being amazing and kicking ass

-Seth

(Future Seth here, Seth from like July 2024, I wrote this story when I was kind of taking writing as a job and not a hobby. If I became behind on a story and wouldn't be able to update it, then I just had to crank out chapters. Which meant we get crappy ones and stories that are rushed. I'm sorry this happened, I'm in a much better headspace now, but I just want you to understand why the story is the way it is)