Prologue

Prologue + warnings and heads up

Y/N Kocho who worked in the port mafia alongside her older sister, which was a executive, an impressive title for most. Y/N followed along her older sisters footsteps but never became a executive which she was thankful for, despite that, she was chosen to work under her sister.

She never really stood out, a female with (h/c) locks with purple tips at the ending of the hair strands she took care of regularly, who wore a deep shade of purple sort of uniform like, against wearing a skirt, choosing to wear those slightly baggy pants that made her feel more comfortable.

A small Haori which ended just above the females stomach was slowly replaced later into her older sisters, a certain suicidal brunette seemed sort of intrigued by her or somewhat, he would constantly annoy her— tease and anything to get under the once easily annoyed female.

but now things were different, reason being why; her sister was killed when she was just 14, leaving the female with tons of responsibilities and a little sister they had taken in.

After four years of living in the port mafia which forced her to harden her skills, to protect herself and her younger sister. Her 'friend' Dazai Osamu, another enigma, had told her one night after returning somewhere.

"Let's leave," the brunette says, a tired expression wearing down on the males face as he stares at the female intensely.

"Leave. . .And go where?" She responds with that same forced smile she learned to master over the years of her sisters passing.

"Anywhere."

The two plus Y/N's little sister went under hiding, but only two of them joined the armed detective agency, having forced the other one to step down and go to school or at least leave the country.

Life wasn't getting any better no matter how it seemed, but at least the two had the other— right? For now that is.

Warnings:

Gore
Swearing
Mentions of cannibalism
Angst
Sort of slow burn
Kny manga  spoilers will be present.

Enjoy reading!

Hi everyone, I know I know..I'm creating a lot of stories lately but I am not discarding any of them, though I might with the genshin ones.

But anyhow, I decide to make a new book! Yay..also, I'm pretty motivated, really..anyhow, here is the prologue.