1. its homicidal

𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉╰┈➤ chapter 1 : ꗃ

𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉
╰┈➤ chapter 1 : ꗃ

A certain brunette who wore a long sand colored trench coat that ended just above the calf muscle which was concealed by the lightish gray slacks he wore to cover up, neck hidden by the bandages that wrapped around them as well as both arms that were hidden by the bandages, the end was above the elbow which was hardly ever seen by the sleeves he wore under the sand colored trench coat. His black vest that was worn over a stripped dress-shirt with a bolo-tie held by a brown ribbon and a turquoise pendant the once again lightish colored slacks were accompanied by dark brown shoes that he chosen as his footwear, walked alongside the new recruit— also known as the were tiger.

A heavily targeted teenage male by the port mafia who wants to get a hold of the poor boy who wants nothing to do but live his life, now got himself in a agency for detectives with special abilities, his life is going great.

"So, Atsushi-kun! There's a member in the agency you haven't met since she was busy when you took the exam." Dazai said, exclaiming in a excited way as he looked over at the albino.

"Oh, really? Who are they, Dazai-san?" The younger male asked out of curiosity and well the eyes his superior was giving to him screamed 'ask me who it is' made it dead obvious what the brunette wanted to hear after his sudden declaration towards the albino.

"I'm so glad you asked, Atsushi-kun. While she's also a detective she helps out with the clinic, in a much more well herbal way or not the way Yosano-sensei does. More natural."

The brunette says with flick of his finger, deep in thought as the younger albino eyes him.

"So her ability is good for helping people out?" The albino queried, the brunette merely chuckled at his question which was far from the truth. "Haha, rather the opposite!" Dazai says in a childish tone, making hand gestures to the confused male. "The opposite?"

"It's homicidal." The younger male perked up, brows furrowing as he sweat drops. "How come she works in the clinic then?" Dazai brushes the question off with a laugh, walking inside the agency building shared alongside a café.

Getting inside the elevator as they wait in silence thought not really as the brunette was whistling in an annoying way— that's just him though.

Once the doors that closed the elevator parts apart the sight of the agency door was what the duo were met with, stepping outside the transporter and making their way towards the door. Opening it and well the brunette making his presence noticeable as he slams the door wide open. "Oh, it's lunch break." He says, deflated as there was no one in the office he could annoy and pester like a clinging leech.