Y/N KOCHO

Name: Y/N KochoHair color: (h/c) locks with a purple tint at the end of the tips

Name: Y/N Kocho
Hair color: (h/c) locks with a purple tint at the end of the tips.
Eye color: same as Shinobu
Age: 22 / current timeline
Age: 14-18 / dark era
Height: 4'11 ( 😭 )
Work place: Former! Port mafia, Current! The armed detective agency.
— is a detective who's quick and calm, is also a substitute if Yosano is not present but heals the injured with natural herbs and so on.
Ability: " beauty is homicidal "
Ability details; allows Y/N to use four forms of her ability, such as the first form known as.

• Butterfly Dance: Caprice
: allows her to leap into the air and charges towards the opponent, stinging them multiple times with their blade to inject poison in just seemingly one strike (took this from the web 🙌

• Dance of the Bee Sting: Y/N dashes at her target at blinding speed and uses the momentum of their speed to then strengthen a single thrust into their opponent and inject poison into them.

• Dance of the Dragonfly: A six strike attack with which Y/N aims to strike and inject her target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots (such as the neck, heart, torso, etc.) in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.

•  Dance of the Centipede: An attack with which she uses her full speed to run a zigzag pattern that confuses her opponent in order to create an opening for her to directly stab her opponent's neck and inject poison to kill them, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of their speed. A few of the people she had used this form on noted that the sheer speed of this technique is strong enough to destroy an entire wooden bridge.

( we love the web )

Thank you for reading!