Chapter 1

"YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING MY MOTHER!" Genesis is in rage, eyes glowing & fangs showing. James, still in shock from the news that Genesis is the son of Cage & Shar, "Might want to FOCUS MATE!" Adam shout.

"Stand down!" James to Genesis, "THE HELL WITH YOU, DON'T TELL ME TO STAND DOWN!" Genesis replied while his rage was growing & inpatient, ".....You don't want to make that mistake." James said, standing ready. Adam was observing the surroundings as he was being watched by Riley. Genesis kept the pressure coming, but James was frustrated. Genesis, "Are you done yet?!" James shouts, growing impatient with Genesis.

"I WANT BLOOD!" Genesis replied as he went in for another try at James. They locked up, seeing eye to eye, "....Stand down!" James again moved his left shoulder to knock Genesis off balance, tossing him to the ground, "GET OFF ME!" Genesis, in rage, "For the last time, stand down!" James grabbed Genesis by his shirt collar with one hand & drag him some feet, "Oh shit, mate!" Adam watched on while Riley began observing James closely.

James tosses Genesis again, displaying strength as the Lone Wolves watch on, cheering for Genesis. Still, James's experience was winning over Genesis's pure rage. By this time, Genesis was past the boiling point, taking off his jacket, "Are you sure this is what you want?" James asks to remove his shirt, "He's a pup, mate, no need, James!" Adam shouted out, and then some of the bike members started to eye Adam, "Ooooh, come at me, gents, I have two guns; trust me, before taking me out, many of you will regret smelling yourselves!" With both his arms extended wide, taunting them.

By this time, Riley finally said something to Adam, "You have big balls for a human." As her eyes begin glowing, "Yeah, bigger than your cupcake, try me! " Adam replied, "HEY, SHUT YOUR MOUTH TALKING TO HER!" Genesis replied as Adam cracked a smile, "Try.....Me, mate!

Worry about me, Genesis!" James said as Genesis refocused on him, "I'm GOING TO KILL YOU!" Genesis yelled, rushing in on James, "You can try." James replied, stepping to the left side of Genesis while tossing his shirt in Genesis's face, following with a decisive elbow strike. That one blow took Genesis out like a light, knocking him out.

The Lone Wolves was strut as Riley showed concern, "I'm James Hamlock, alpha decent of Xavier Faust, the first ever werewolf who walked the earth. I'm NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH, SO TRY ME IF YOU DARE IT WILL BE YOUR LAST!" His eyes glowed with power as he stood there, showing dominance.

James grabbed his shirt and put it back on while Riley & two of the bike members helped to pick up Genesis off the ground, carrying him away. While Adam walked up to James's side, "Lovely display of power, mate." Pat James on the back, "The hell with this." James said, walking off.

While making their way to the car, Adam's phone rang; he answered. The look on his face threw James off; he got off the call, "You good?

It's Ashley, mate; she was in an accident.

Say no more; go to her, bro. I have shit to deal with here.

Mate?

Adam, I'll catch up later; you are needed elsewhere." James said as he & Adam dabbed each other, then a hug after, "Thanks, bro.

For what, mate?

Get out of here." James said. Adam walked off.

James was standing there, "What's up?" Turning around stood Genesis & Riley with the rest of the Lone Wolves behind them, "...Come with us." Genesis said as they all went to their motorcycles, starting them up. The sounds of the bikes cracked throughout the streets like a mystical beast. Riley looked at James and tossed him her keys to her motorcycle as she hopped on the back with Genesis. James turned, walking towards Riley's motorcycle with a remote starter; he turned & looked at Riley, "I know, you're welcome." She said as he smirked, getting on & rode out with them.