chapter 4 The Kingdom

I went to sleep on the donkey's back, and woke up in the morning. and greeted those on the cart.

"After a few hours, we will have reached our parting point."

"It's a shame to be separated. I loved talking and sitting with you two."

"We will meet again, because we are travelers, and we will return there and visit you. At this time, you have to secured a place for us to rest for a few days, haha."

"I certainly will, and it will be an expression of my gratitude for the service you have done to me."

"Awesome, we have secured a place *looking at the second person on the cart* haha."

The other person smiled. and looked at me with a smile, and continued looking at the road.

Thinking about it. why does this person have orange hair and blue eyes while the other one has blue long hair and orange eyes?. Well, the orange one have a brown skin, while the blue one have a white skin. Maybe brothers?.

The blue-haired person's features seemed calm, while the orange's features were those of a reckless person who loves to talk.

Haha, they are nice brothers, and complete each other.

We arrived at our parting points, and he gave me food and water. We waved to each other, and each of us went on his way.

I kept walking before the night completely fell upon us, and when the night came، I did the same thing I did the night before last. and sat for a while.

Looking around, and recalling my memory from the moment the mirror behaved this strangely until now.

Really, what is the reason for all of this to happen?. I stopped thinking, and looked at the donkey next to me، and patted his head.

The donkey approached me, making me smile. and then went to sleep...

***

What is wrong with this donkey, why is he so happy?.

I don't know what is wrong with my donkey, he started jumping around and braying a lot. Is the Kingdom also his destination?، and maybe that its owner is there!.

But what is the reason for the presence of the donkey and its owner in different places?

While I was thinking about this, the donkey carried me and ran with me. It seemed that he didn't want to wait until the afternoon!.

I held on to him tightly, and closed my eyes at his speed. he is so excited.

Because of the donkey's running, we have reached the kingdom. There is not much left until we arrive. I looked at the donkey and saw that he was exhausted.

"Let's rest a little. There is not much left anyway."

When I said this, the donkey went straight away, and sat on the grass, breathing hard.

Thinking about it, how can a donkey understand me?. Well, this is not the strangest thing. You have an insect in the shape of a bird, a colorful forest, and you have an entire village that is colorful, and the hair and eyes of the people here are also colorful. Where am I?. have I been transported to the rainbow?.

I went, and sat with the donkey, resting.

I looked at the kingdom, and didn't see the end of its stone fortress, which astonished me.

Seems like I will have a big journey exploring the kingdom!.

Breathing in and exhaling made me relax a little. we drank some water, as we rose from our spots to continue walking on the road. I did take the bread from the bag, and started feeding the donkey by my hand. it's for him that we arrived faster than planned, so he need some reward for his good deed.

We arrived at the Kingdom's fortress. and I saw guards at the door... they weren't even interested in guarding. Well, guarding without talking for a long time is annoying, so I understand them.

When I arrived, and had finished feeding the donkey. I spoke to them,

"Hello, sir."

"First Guard: Hmm?, Welcome?."

"Um, I want to come in, is it possible?"

"Second guard: Okay, can you give us your ID?"

Shit. I didn't think of this!.

"Um, I don't have an ID because..."

"Second Guard: Because you?"

"Because I got lost..."

"Both: How did you get lost?"

"...I don't remember..."

"The first guard: Sorry, I can't let you in like this, without an ID or something telling me that you are not one of the spies from the other kingdoms."

Oh, so there are other kingdoms?, Well let's ask them about them then!. I want to know where am I, right?.

"Amm, could you tell me about this kingdom and the rest of the kingdoms?"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Be sure to tell me your thoughts about this story. And support me so I could keep going.

Be sure to see the other stories since they are interesting too 😏.

Have a good day!!! 🐈.