Brüî$£ß äñd B@πdågēß

Matei keeps getting injuries, albeit small, more than one times, but only for the right reasons. Even if those reasons gets Jana to be his personal check-up doctor. Not that she's complaining. But she's running out of bandages for his many cuts everytime he goes to the café.

****************************************

Okay, so what was he supposed to say? 

Give Jana a more convincing reason as to why he kept running to her for assisstance every time his skin pulled open a new wound, a new cut, scrape, bruise or scratch. Or to put it simply, continue giving his utterly useless and fully worn out excuses and ideas as to how he got hurt. Because that's how he's been doing it for the past few weeks now.

The Alpha hadn't minded at first and simply told herself that it was just that the other was just that clumsy. But when it got out of hand and he even started coming twice in a day, things had gone quite concerning fom there. And there was no room from hiding away from the truth like Matei had hoped. So on this particular day the egg cracked and out came the chick.

(What the-hell-ever that's gotta mean):3 

He hissed in pain from the stinging he felt as she dabbed a little at the cut. Wincing a little she says, ''Sorry,'' frowning at how it must feel for him. He shrugs nonchalantly trying discreetly to not interupt what she was doing. Though he was obviously hurting. Jana sighed, coming from in between the taller's legs after doing the clean up part. She goes over to the small cabinet in the bathroom and could feel the other's eyes on her from where he sat atop the bathroom counter.

Searching and fiddling around a little in the small storage space, she asked a thought out loud, ''What's it this time?'' he felt his heart rate pick up a little from the question. Mentally hoping she didn't catch up on it, in hesitation, he replied, ''Take a wild guess,'' Closing the cabinet with a thud, Jana turned her narrowed eyes to the still injured boy.

He laughed through the threatning look the alpha gave him and used quick thinking to save his sorry skin. Scartching the back of his neck, ''I sort of tripped on my way coming back from school.'' When he recived a roll of the eyes from her he thought to himself if he'd already used up that excuse. That thought hadn't lingered much though when Jana spoke again, ''Well now am out of bandages Matei so-'' 

''I could buy back more- well, you know, if that's alright with you.'' After a while she simply just said 'sure'. Coming in between him again she cupped his cheeks and gave him a a small smile, Matei also smiling. Then without giving it another thought, ''I can still settle with a kiss though...''

He trailed off waiting for her reaction. Watching her closely as she stood in her café apron. Jana felt herself uncousiuosly smile and blushed at his words. She should've known that this part was coming up sooner or later and Matei sure as hell felt good for his doings. So without warning, she gave him a quick peck on the lips. It felt light and sparks flew between the two teens just from that short yet sweet contact. Affection pouring out loudly from the quiet action. They smiled at each other again. 

That's when Matei had remembered why he had even came in the first place. 

He knew Jana was usually, as always busy keeping up with segolia, working at the café and being an alpha, he was at an disadvantage of having these small significant moments with his lover. Even now she had a shift but gave into her boyfriend. But neither didn't mind and that's what made their relationship even stronger. Cause even though they weren't always granted with all the time in the world, both still made sure to show the other even the smallest symbol or sign of the love they share.

That's what kept their relationship and made their love even stronger. And even if that meant deliberatly hurting himself on purpose just to see Jana and still have kisses like that then it was totally worth the pain and usage of bandages. Cause, why the hell not?

...and it still went the same even when Katrina came crying for her...