¥•ū Fê!! 4 M£

The redhead had just gotten back from the café. 

It was a usual day at work like any other but there was still the occasional rude customers trying to rile her up about her kind. And though she held it together, she was growling internally.

Nevertheless, she was glad to be back home when she was sure Katrina closed the café. With a sigh, she shrugged off her apron somewhere as soon as she stepped into the Terrance residence. Happy for the cool air the home provided as she was drenched in sweat. She stifled a yawn as she kicked off her boots tiredly. 

The place was mostly quiet and she figured that TJ and his Mom had already fallen asleep. She couldn't wait to flop into the comfort of her soft sheets- after she took a long needed shower first. So she headed toward the bottom of the stairs and that's when she heard it. 

Considering that when she first walked through the door and she immediately took note of the scents present to be TJ and his Mom, she didn't hear anything abnormal of the sorts. So it confused her when she heard light but loud enough footsteps. They weren't clear enough and she kept her guard up. Wolf ready to pounce at any sudden sign of an intruder. So she turned around, but it was hard to see and she was too tired and filthy to investigate as to what it had been. Sticking to the idea that it was just the wind, and she didn't smell any other scent she turned and took her first step with a single foot on the hard wood. 

And so in slow motion she felt herself slowly slipping backward and on instinct shutting her eyes waiting for impact. But time went by and it never came?... 

Confused and shocked she opened her brown eyes again only to reveal that she was in the arms of another wolfblood, hair messy, eyes glowing hazel and though in the dark, a light smirk placed on those smug lips. She felt relief suddenly wash over, eyes closing in the process, as the reality that she hadn't actually fell sunk into her.

Only opening them up when the person spoke. ''Hey...'' then a pause and she silently waited looking up into his face. ''It looked like you just...'' smirking wider if possible, ''Fell for me.'' and he began to laugh at Jana's puzzled face, until she became disappointed. ''Matei Covaci, put me down.'' 

★★★

A.N: You cheesy ass mf =3