§ìçk Ålphà

In that one scene where Jana is sick in her borito blanket and Matei comes over, as a change. He takes her to her bedroom and cuddles ensue for sure.

∆∆∆ ∆∆∆ ∆∆∆ ∆∆∆

Swerving his way through the café and coming into Jana's room, he was not prepared for the sight of his little (in his own words) sick alpha. 

Smiling fondly at her small frame in a small borrito. He certainly treasured these times, not that it was fun being sick, but because of how sweet it looked when she could only do so much as just eating and being taken care of. Slowly he walked on over and seated himself right next to her on the other side of the couch.

Finally noticing his presence, she smiled at him through droopy eyes. And oh shit, it made Matei's heart burst. As much as the sight was adorakable it made the wolfblood grow concerned.

''Are you alright?'' she gave a slight nod, rubbing at her stuffy nose, though Matei knew it wasn't entirely true. 

Only after a minute of silence did Matei have an idea. 

So, carefully ofcourse, he scooped her up in his arms hedding into her bedroom. And slowly placed her with the borrito blanket on the soft bed sheets. He could faintly hear the soft sigh erupting from her and so he joined her on the bed.

Despite the fact that he could most certainly get sick too. So he wrapped an arm around her all while placing his chin atop her head. Ofcoure he'd enjoy every moment he spent with the young alpha in sickness and in health. He was deeply in love to say the least and so with that, they both fell asleep.

A/N:)
Freaking Fluffyyy!!!