𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝

"Where are we going?" Finn asked as he followed Zorii. She then led him into a garage with many different types of ships and pods. 

"Norra and I won't mind you taking one of ours," Zorii said with a smirk.

"Zorii- I couldn't," Finn said modestly.

"You'll have to if you want him back," she said as she fired one up for him.

"Zorii listen I-" Finn's words were cut off soon for a feeling he had deep in his chest.

"Poe?" Finn whispered.

"What?" Zorii asked looking at him.

"It's Poe- I can feel him," Finn said frowning. "It's like he's calling to me."

"But that's impossible," Zorii explained.

"I can," Finn insisted.

"If what your saying is true... then that means-"

"I'm- Force Sensitive!"

Finn began to pace around the area tensely. "This has happened once before but at the time I thought I was deep in a dream- now I know it's real!" He said proudly.

Zorii held her head. "This is incredible," she whispered Finn gave a slight nod. "Is he alright?!" Finn tried his best to channel him in any way possible.

"I dunno- I can't," Finn looked at the ship. "All I know is that I need to get him right away." Zorii nodded. "Come with me we can get him together," Finn said reaching out his hand.

"I can't do this anymore I can't keep running. I'm going away with Norra, far away from here as possible. I'm taking Poe's advice and living a normal life with the person I love," Zorii said taking Finn's soft hand. Finn's eyes began to water a little.

"Where will you go?" He whispered.

"Wherever we feel we belong," Zorii said with a grin.

"-As long as you are together you'll feel like you belong," Finn said. "Try becoming a Rebel- who knows," he said with a shrug.

Zorii gave him a soft smile. "We'll see," she said as she let go of his hand. "Now, bring him home."

Finn shot through the skies as he singled the rebel base from inside his pod.

"Finn?"

"General! Ah, it's so good to hear a friendly voice- listen they have Poe," Finn said on the other line.

"What? How- where are you?" Leia asked. "The signal says your contacting me from an unauthorized pod."

"That's correct, I need a ride. Leia, do you think you could get someone out here to the Imperial Base?" Finn asked.

"I'm sending someone at this very moment. Rey has brought back the compass and is headed for Palatine as we speak," Leia announced.

"Let's just hope this works," Finn muttered.

"It will Finn," Leia said in a soothing voice. "May the Force be with you," she whispered to him. "Over and out," the General said as she cut the line

Finn smiled. "Hang on Poe, I'm coming for you."

§₱

Poe was aggressively dragged into the Glass room. Once he was brought there the knights took turns beating on him for a little while. After they were finished they chained his bruised and bartered body up on a chair.

Once Poe looked around he noticed at the entire room was completely covered in mirror's, everywhere he looked to he could see his own reflection. Once he got a good look he noticed how badly off he had looked. His closes were covered in blood, sweat and dirt. His face was battered with cuts and he knew that under his shirt that he was completely bruised.

He then lowered his head in shame. 'Why was I so stupid enough to think that it could actually happen?' Poe thought to himself. 'I should have just shut up- maybe then I wouldn't be here.' Poe slightly looked up once again to see his broken face.

'He's not coming for me,' a string of tear then traced down Poe bloody cheek.

"Poe," Finn whispered to himself. He could feel Poe's pain.

'I'm going to die tonight here, alone.' Tears were now streaming Poe's face one right after another.

"I'm coming for you Poe," Finn said sincerely. "I'm coming, hold on!"

§₱

Finn snuck into the base using the same method as last time, by sneaking under another ship. Once he landed his heart calmed down a bit.

"Calm down, you're fine, you can do this," he constantly repeated to himself. He slickly made his ways down the halls hoping to find where they were holding Poe.

"Ugh, this is hopeless!" He whispered to himself. "This place is huge- how am I going to find him?"

Finn closed his eyes. "Come on help me out," Finn waited for a while hoping for an answer but nothing happened. "Please," he whispered.

"He's in a room- a room of Glass down the hall," Finn struggled to say. He didn't know for sure but had the same feeling as before. It was like someone was talking to him. Finn had so many questions but knew now was not the time he carefully made his way down when all of a sudden he saw an ominous room

"This has to be it," he said as he pulled out his blaster. Finn snuck into a dark room there was only one source of light and it shined on a faint body that was tied down to a chair.

"Poe!" Finn said as he raced to him. Poe's head shot up with a face of mixed emotions.

"Finn?! What, how did you-"

"The Force brought me here! It brought me to you!" Finn said happily Finn was ready to kiss him, he wanted to kiss him. He had missed him so much and was worried for so long. These past hours that he was away from Poe felt like forever.

"No Finn, you gotta get out of here! Kylo's Knights are here!" Poe said nervously.

"Wha- no I'm getting you out of here!" Finn said as he tried his best to break Poe free.

"No, you got to go there here-"

Just then the knights of Kyo appeared and surrounded Finn and Poe.

"Finn...run," Poe pleaded.

"I'm not leaving you."