Bill's words

Half way though the movie, I heard the front door open. That was probably Bill.

I then heard footsteps followed by a voice, yes, Bill's voice, "Tom! Natalie?" He yelled, then he grabbed hold of the door nob from the other side and twisted it open. The door flung open, and as soon as Bill saw me, he smiled widely, "Angel? Hey!" He said.

"Hey, Bill." I said as I sat up, and so did Tom and Natalie.

(Btw you ain't hugging Tom no more 🙄)

I paused for a moment, "Bill, do you think I could talk to you?" I asked curiously but slightly worried.

"Yes, of course."

"Thank fuck." I thought to myself as I stood up and walked out of the room with Bill to the lounge.

We both sat on the couch, and I turned to Bill, "On the night of my mother's murder was your dad drunk?" I asked, trying to figure out who the murderer is even though it wasn't my job to.

Bill looked at me and it took him a while to answer my question, "Yeah, actually, he was. How did you know?"

"Tom explained everything to me, including his dad getting drunk." I explain to Bill.

"Oh, ok. That's makes more sense, is that all you needed from me...?"

"Yes, thank you," I say as I stand up.

"No problem." Bill stood up after me and led me back to the room.

I sat next to Tom and he pulled me into a hug, I could tell he wasn't happy like before but I didn't want to ask him what's wrong, instead I just hugged him back.

Bill sat next to Natalie and we all watched the movie together.

(Time skip)

"You know what? I'm gonna get some popcorn." Tom said, "Angel, do you wanna come?"
Tom asked as he stood up and stuck his hand out for me.

"Yeah, sure." I replied as I took his hand.

He then led me to the kitchen, where he took the popcorn out of the cabinets and put them in the microwave.

I sat on a seat that was by the counter, I just watched him do everything.

The microwave beeped that told Tom that the popcorn was done, "wai-" I was cut off by Tom, "Ahh! Fuck!" Tom yelled, I giggled a bit.

He had taken the popcorn out straight away, not knowing how hot the packet would be.

"Shut up, Angel. It actually hurts!" Tom snapped.

"Damn, just run your hand under the tap with cold water." I suggested. He did do as I say surprisingly.

"Sorry, Angel, I was being a dick." He apologised, and of course I forgave him, "I forgive you, don't worry."

After that, I opened the popcorn bag cautiously and poured them into a big bowl for all 4 of us to share.

Tom sighed and stood behind me, "Thank you, Angel. I appreciate your help."

I turned around and looked up at Tom, "It's alright, you're welcome."

He just smiled, then grabbed the bowl of popcorn.

We both walked back into the room where the others were.

____________________________________

Y'all know that song that's like "shake yo dreads," and it's mostly of Tom edits? Well, a random boy from my school kept singing that to me asked me multiple times if I could shake my dreads 😭 when I tell you that it was embarrassing I'm saying that it is.