Chapter-9-Tulip Picture

Dear all, I would like to thank each one of you who read, who vote and who comment too....

Now as i said I will tell about myself too... So let me say...

Well my favorite color is Red... my favorite flower is Red rose... and my favorite all tiem movie is- "Titanic".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to meet Tulip, tomorrow is her birthday and she wanted to celebrate it with her friends..

“Hey bro! Why are you so late, tomorrow is my birthday, and I don’t even have anything to wear?” she said hurriedly..

I wonder why girls always say that they don’t have anything to wear...

“Yes little sis, I am ready lets go for shopping..” she smiled hearing it.

As it was evening time, we took Rose with us..

They both were chit-chatting, shopping and having fun. It was great seeing Rose and Tulip talking and mingling up. Tulip kept on trying her new outfit and finally she decided upon pink colour dress. She was looking like Cinderella.   Then we went and took matching belly shoes and accessories..

Whole time she and Rose were engrossed and having lots of fun.. They were enthusiastically involved in shopping activity.

I wonder what’s magic is there is Rose? She has come as an  angel and changed my life, Now I smile, I am happy, it’s been a month now, we are together... and next week we both going out for 4 days as she said she has holidays...

I wonder whether I am dreaming or? Now I am scared to lose her... God, this time don’t take her away from me... I have decided after spending time with her coming weekend I will tell truth about me and will ask her to marry me. Hope she agrees... I will definitely leave everything.. Just my last assignment... I will get the details in 2 weeks... and then everything will be fine.. Then just me Rose and Tulip.. Living happily....

Jasmine POV:

I am going to kill that bitch... she has changed my life to hell, from day 1 I hate her like hell... I don’t know why she is in my life..... I will not let her ruin my life...  I know where she is, I was sure that bitch will go there... her dream place.. it took me 2 days to inquire... She doesn’t know that I am a smart ass...

Mr. Chen was appointed there for that reason.. let her be there... let her enjoy her 2 weeks and then...I would love seeing her lover killing her... Ha! Ha! Ha!  LOVE WITH GANGSTER!!!

Rose POV

After that we went to MC Donald.. Tulip had her happy meal..  I and Edward were just chit chatting.. We made the list and invited everyone. Even Krish was invited.

I haven’t bought any gift for Tulip... I am just lost what should I give... May be I will ask her tomorrow

Then we left her at her aunt place and as it was Sunday so I promised her that I will be there by afternoon for decoration and for other arrangements.

After that Edward left me at my place.. I asked him for coffee and he agreed..

“Edward, what should I gift her? I haven’t bought anything” he hold my hand and said, “Dear, you have loved her alot and that is it. You have already given her the best gift.” I was not satisfied, but I just hugged him and we sat on sofa. We had coffee and then he stood and said he is leaving...

I made puppy face and asked him don’t leave me... he laughed and pulled me towards himself.. he kissed me on my forehead , on eyes, on nose and then on lips... It was amazing.. I think I am addicted to his kiss and its taste..He eagerly asked for the entrance and I opened and his tongue was rolling all over in my mouth and Believe me it made me feel awesome.. After he pull out I told him he is the best kisser, he smiled... he left..

Next day, Priya and me went at Tulip place and helped her aunt in arrangement and by evening everything was ready... Priya made chocolate cake, I prepared pizza, French fries, sandwiches and burger, Edward and Raj brought potato chips, cookies and some juices from out..

We all got dress up for the party and believe me birthday girl was looking beautiful... fairy....

Her friends have started coming, we played different games and then we cut the cake, had our meal...

By 8.00 pm, all her friends left, after half an hour Priya and her family too left..

Tulip was very excited to open her gifts.. she was tired too, so I took her to her room and told that she can open gift in morning. She said ok. She took bath got ready in her pyjama...

“Tulip, I haven’t given you any gift, can you tell what you want?” she thought for sometimes and then “Marry my bro, Miss Rose..”. “I have never seen him so happy, now a days he smiles and is always happy..”, “Miss Rose, you will give me this gift, promise me..”  .. I was taken aback... I nodded yes, she kissed me and then she slept..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter.. waiting for your comment... keep voting