Chapter-28

Edward POV

I was standing outside of big house. It was looking more of palace then house.

I was wondering should I go or.... I am not sure whether I should be in... I am dying to meet them but...

“Hi” I heard someone saying... Its none other than Raj... yeah Raj/...

I was quiet I didn’t answered.

Raj- Edward I am sorry... please forgive me.. I had some reasons as you were having... Jasmine blackmailed me .... she was going to kill my family. Edward... I wanted to tell you but...

I am sorry Edward...

I could feel that he is telling truth but I don’t know.... Should I forgive him or...

Forgiveness----- Great word...

For me its so difficult to forgive Raj... and asking forgiveness from Rose... I can understand her situation too...  I absolutely feel the feeling she must be having.... Oh Rose please forgives me... please baby... I love you...

Edward- Raj... Its ok.... I know you have changed and I miss my buddy...

I gave him manly hug...

Raj- Edward thanks a ton... And I promise you I will help you in winning heart of Rose.. And you need to help me too... Ok DEAL...

Edward- Help as in? Why do you need my help?

Raj- you need to save me from...

Edward- FROM?

Raj- My yelling queen- PRIYA

Edward- he he he God can only save you... heheh..

I hugged him again...

“Edward, stop hugging my husband for god sake, and have you turn in GAY?” Priya yelled.

Raj whispered in my ears”Edward save yourself”

“Oh Priya thanks god you are here from when this boy is hugging me” Raj said to Priya.

We all started laughing...

I went inside...

In the corner I saw Tulip, she was looking at me....

“Edward you talk to tulip I and Raj will be back, in meanwhile Rose will join us..” Priya said and left with Raj.

Tulip ran towards me and hugged me... She started weeping...

Edward- how are you sweetheart...

Tulip didn’t answer she kept on weeping..